RTX 2060 ROG STRIX AE vs RTX 2070 Turbo

amankalyan
2 hours ago, amankalyan said:

Yep and I have another question which may be extremely dumb. I just saw the delivery time frame and they are saying that it may take upto 3-4 weeks to dispatch any graphic card. So can I in the meanwhile put a GeForce 210 on b450 mortar to have display output untill my graphic card is sent to me?

you can ofcourse put it for display output but dont expect any performance in games at all. 

GPUs are delayed cause of low supply cause of corona closing factories , low supply = high price and long shipping times

4 hours ago, Bruh1 said:

you can ofcourse put it for display output but dont expect any performance in games at all. 

GPUs are delayed cause of low supply cause of corona closing factories , low supply = high price and long shipping times

Thanks man for all the advice you have given me. It really cleared out lot of things for me. 

34 minutes ago, amankalyan said:

Thanks man for all the advice you have given me. It really cleared out lot of things for me. 

np man, gl with ur build and if u run into any problems post on the forum and they will help u,

They did for me and helped me through my first build

19 minutes ago, Bruh1 said:

np man, gl with ur build and if u run into any problems post on the forum and they will help u,

They did for me and helped me through my first build

Sure will do.