Ram failure?? Suggestions pls

Hello.

i just got my parts put together in a test bench and when I turn it on I get a post code 53. I checked the manual and it says memory initialization error, no usable memory detected. I did a search and and one result said it’s not supported but they were able to run 1 stick from slot 2, just not both. I was searching memory from the official evga website but when i get it on the store the part number doesn’t match. I was wondering do I need new memory, and if someone could recommend compatible memory  in a 2x8gb or 2x16 around $130 or less. Or if there is another resolution. 
I’m using an evga z370 ftw motherboard, current memory is g skill ripjaws v ddr4 3200

thanks! Sorry for beginner question this is my first build

Put the ram in slots 2 and 4 and try again

AMD blackout rig

cpu: ryzen 5 3600 @4.4ghz @1.35v

gpu: rx5700xt 2200mhz

ram: vengeance lpx c15 3200mhz

mobo: gigabyte b550 auros pro 

psu: cooler master mwe 650w

case: masterbox mbx520

fans:Noctua industrial 3000rpm x6

3 minutes ago, scuff gang said:

Put the ram in slots 2 and 4 and try again

Same error

9 minutes ago, WanderingFoe said:

Same error

Try one stick at a time switching from slots 1-4 with each stick if NONE of it works in any slot return/replace your ram. WORSE case your MOBO has bad ram slots.(highly doubt it)

1 hour ago, Viridian said:

Try one stick at a time switching from slots 1-4 with each stick if NONE of it works in any slot return/replace your ram. WORSE case your MOBO has bad ram slots.(highly doubt it)

I tried switching alternating the sticks in 2 and 4, used 1 stick in 2 and then tried it in 4. Even tried alternating sticks in case 1 was bad but same thing. Post code 53. Guess I’ll try 1 and 3 tomorrow but probably gonna need new ram

51 minutes ago, WanderingFoe said:

I tried switching alternating the sticks in 2 and 4, used 1 stick in 2 and then tried it in 4. Even tried alternating sticks in case 1 was bad but same thing. Post code 53. Guess I’ll try 1 and 3 tomorrow but probably gonna need new ram

I'd check for bent pins on the motherboard. That ram should work, it's pretty standard stuff.