Hi there.

first off I will write down my specs:

GPU =  GTX 1060 6GB (ASUS)

CPU =  Ryzen 5 2600

RAM = 2x8 DDR4

Motherboard = MSI X470 gaming plus

Primary monitor = AOC 2460G4 

Second monitor = BenQ GL2460-B

I'm having a very weird problem with my PC. When I connect my primary monitor to the GPU with a displayport, it shows up, but if I disconnect the primary monitor and connect my second monitor with DVI, it also shows up, but if i connect both of them at the same time, only my primary works and the second displays "No signal". If i go into Nvidia control panel and try to search for any signals, it doesn't find anything.

If I turn off my PC and connect both of the monitors. The second monitor starts up and shows the startup screen for MSI, but when it gets to the login, the primary turns on and the second turns off and says "No signal".

If I the PC is ON and "only" the primary monitor is connected and if I then connect the second monitor, both of them turns OFF.

I tried with a different monitor that had HDMI, but it wouldn't show anything, but I could see that it was connected, but didn't display anything.

I've had this setup for like 2 years. I was at a friends house where we played PC and I only had my primary monitor and my PC with me, but when I got home and connected everything back I got this problem.

I have tried to take out the GPU and put it back in but nothing changed. (Power was discharged and the white LED on the GPU was OFF)

I've tried a different power cable to the GPU.

I think it has something to do with the GPU but I hope, I can find a solution to the problem.

BTW it runs fine with only 1 monitor with no lag and without any problems.

This is probably due to the fact that your GPU drivers are out of date. If it's connecting to one monitor fine, that means that it doesnt recognize the second monitor as existing. This might be fixed with a driver updated on your GPU.

Hi there.

CPU =  Ryzen 5 2600

RAM = 2x8 DDR4

I'm having a very weird problem with my PC. When I connect my primary monitor to the GPU with a displayport, it shows up, but if I disconnect the primary monitor and connect my second monitor with DVI, it also shows up, but if i connect both of them at the same time, only my primary works and the second displays "No signal". If i go into Nvidia control panel and try to search for any signals, it doesn't find anything.

If I turn off my PC and connect both of the monitors. The second monitor starts up and shows the startup screen for MSI, but when it gets to the login, the primary turns on and the second turns off and says "No signal".

If I the PC is ON and "only" the primary monitor is connected and if I then connect the second monitor, both of them turns OFF.

I tried with a different monitor that had HDMI, but it wouldn't show anything, but I could see that it was connected, but didn't display anything.

I've had this setup for like 2 years. I was at a friends house where we played PC and I only had my primary monitor and my PC with me, but when I got home and connected everything back I got this problem.

I have tried to take out the GPU and put it back in but nothing changed. (Power was discharged and the white LED on the GPU was OFF)

I think it has something to do with the GPU but I hope, I can find a solution to the problem.

20 minutes ago, MoistFactorSupremo said:

Hi there.

CPU =  Ryzen 5 2600

RAM = 2x8 DDR4

This is probably due to the fact that your GPU drivers are out of date. If it's connecting to one monitor fine, that means that it doesnt recognize the second monitor as existing. This might be fixed with a driver updated on your GPU.

12 minutes ago, bigbraingamer123 said:

It was the newest driver but I tried to reupdate and do a fresh install and after i restarted it worked. So thanks ;)

6 minutes ago, MoistFactorSupremo said:

It was the newest driver but I tried to reupdate and do a fresh install and after i restarted it worked. So thanks ;)

Np.