Hiding back IO cables?

Heyho!    

Simple problem (probably) difficult solution; I need to hide these cables:

20200516_085944.jpg.b174a77b5cc8495956e5a0df6f8af87e.jpg

They are running behind the Pc and into the wall so I only need to hide this little bit. (The sleeve point down now but the cables are all gonna go completely horizontal to the right in the end)

Unfortunately I don't have a 3D printer, but I would be able to make something out of wood if necessary.

I want it to be as small as possible though.

Open to any suggestions! Different cables maybe?

Edit PS: Yeah the wallpaper absolutely sucks. Its gonna be finally replaced this summer.

The main problem is that the sleeve is going down. if you can move that sleeve to be directly behind the IO ports going horizontal, it would look cleaner. But, if that does not help, you can go the expensive route....

it looks like you are using a really good mobo so you likely have a fast usb-c port. duct tape an adapter to the back of the case and connect all your usb and ethernet into that. 

Some sort of shroud/cover that covers the back and leaves a small space for your cables.

Black plexi would probably look best but metal or wood could work.

3 hours ago, Saksham said:

The main problem is that the sleeve is going down. if you can move that sleeve to be directly behind the IO ports going horizontal, it would look cleaner. But, if that does not help, you can go the expensive route....

it looks like you are using a really good mobo so you likely have a fast usb-c port. duct tape an adapter to the back of the case and connect all your usb and ethernet into that. 

Oooh, USB-c ing all that is a thing? With displayport and ethernet and stuff? Did not know that! And yeah, the sleeve is not going down like in the picture in the end. it goes to the right behind the case, as stated above.

I'm not familiar with USB-C yet, because I dont have any device that uses it. The mobo is a Crosshair VIII Formula so the Port should be up to date. Any hubs recommended, or do I just get any that works?

6 hours ago, TheBluePotato said:

-SNIP-

If you want to make a cover styrene sheets are very easy to use to cut and stick together using CA glue, some neodymium magnets would work great at holding it to the rear panel. Alternatively you can get a hub with multiple connections as suggested to route elsewhere to go all the cable connections and only have 1 or two cables going to the rear IO. Main thing currently is cleaning up the runs so they are even and cleaning up the frayed ends of the sleeving which will really help.