What should be my next step?

Hello, I'm wondering if anyone can help me on making my decisions for upgrading my gaming pc. 

My specs:

Case: Deepcool Matrexx 70 add-rgb 3f 

Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix B365-F Gaming 

CPU: Intel i7 8700 @3.20 Ghz

GPU: Nvidia 1060 6Gb

CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 Black Edition

Ram: G.Skill Trident Z RGB 32 GB 

Psu: Unknown (Was in my Pre-Built)

Full build on Pcpartpicker (https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/list/cTNxmg)

If someone can recommend me new parts for my PC

The pic of my PC doesn't currently have the hyper 212 on cause its getting delivered in a few days

20200516_013005.jpg

20200516_013015.jpg

20200516_012943.jpg

Probably your PSU and GPU. The GTX 1060 is still decent, don't get me wrong, but everything else just seems fine as is. The i7-8700 can't be overclocked, so the Evo 212 is already good enough for cooling.

@KayTees' Little Brother

My PC: Stepping Stones (2019)

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 8700

CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3

Motherboard: GIGABYTE B360 HD3

RAM: HyperX Fury 8GB (2x4) Black DDR4-2133GHz

GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Titanium 8GB

Case: Thermaltake View 27
Storage: SanDisk 2.5" 128GB SSD | Western Digital 3.5" 1TB HDD

PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA G3 550W

Displays: LG 27GL63TBenQ GW2270 21.5"

Keyboard: Corsair Strafe w/ Cherry MX Red Switches & 2010 Razer Blackwidow w/ Cherry MX Blues Switches

Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum

Headset: V-MODA Crossfade M-100

Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 LTSC

Last updated: August 10, 2020 at 2:10 PM

Mobile Devices:

Spoiler

Phone: OnePlus 7 Pro Almond (OnePlus GM1917)

Tablet: Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 8" (SM-T330NU)

Previous Phones: Apple iPhone 4, Apple iPhone 5, Samsung Galaxy Note 4 (SM-N910W8), OnePlus 5T (OnePlus A5010), OnePlus 6 (OnePlus A6003)

PCPartsPicker:

Spoiler

PCPartsPicker Link: http://tiny.cc/KenTees

Last updated: April 23, 2019 at 2:00 PM

i'd upgrade the PSU, fully modular is nice, and most pre-builts don't have that. it helps with cable management. 
plus you should make sure you get enough wattage out of it. (obviously it works, but how much headroom do you have?)

then maybe i'd upgrade the GPU. 

the rest looks good

We can't Benchmark like we used to, but we have our ways. One trick is to shove more GPUs in your computer. Like the time I needed to NV-Link, because I needed a higher HeavenBench score, so I did an SLI, which is what they called NV-Link back in the day. So, I decided to put two GPUs in my computer, which was the style at the time. Now, to add another GPU to your computer, costs a new PSU. Now in those days PSUs said OCZ on them, "Gimme 750W OCZs for an SLI" you'd say. Now where were we? Oh yeah, the important thing was that I had two GPUs in my rig, which was the style at the time! They didn't have RGB PSUs at the time, because of the war. The only thing you could get was those big green ones. 

2 minutes ago, NZgamer said:

Well yes but actually no. They can be a bit dodgy, but a lot modern pre built PSUs have an 80+ Bronze certification. If they were to explode. The only thing about them is their low wattage which is fine for running  the pre-built, but can get dangerous for more powerful hardware. I have a 15 year old Bestec PSU in a 15 year old Compaq prebuilt, it has no certifications and it's not dead and it hsan't blown up.

Alright maybe i exaggerated a little bit, but still it's best to upgrade to a more reputable brand just to be safe.

19 hours ago, Promosss said:

Alright maybe i exaggerated a little bit, but still it's best to upgrade to a more reputable brand just to be safe.

My pc is for gaming and i'm think of playing warzone or doom eternal at higher graphic instead of the lowest graphics, my CPU is fine but i dont know what else to. upgrade PSU for sure but dont know what GPU to get or whatever can keep my pc cool.

if i were to change my monitor or to add one any suggestion, prefer with g-sync and 27" or bigger. thanks

19 hours ago, Cvet76 said:

Absolutely do this first!

Other than what Promosss said, why would you want to upgrade your PC? What are you using it for? The CPU is still very current and only 2 years old - overkill for gaming. I'd maybe get a new GPU, but even that is a questionable upgrade if you're on 1080p.

what do you mean "what are you using for?" if you mean by budget probably somewhere in the $2000 CAD or higher but im using it for at home gaming for warzone and others.