Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

rx570 & Ryzen 3 2200g underperforming, please help

I got this PC last year, usually i only play league of legends so performance was always good. But recently i tried playing battlefiled 1 and it was literally unplayable, it can barely reach 30fps. GTA V is also getting really bad fps, around 30-45fps. My drivers are up to date. I just can't figure out whats wrong. Please help :/

 

Specs :

 mobo - asrock a320m-hdv r4.0

Graphics card = Asus ROG Rx570 4GB

RAM - Hyper Fury X 8GB

HDD - 1TB Western digital

SSD (boot drive) - 256GB

PSU - Cooler master Masterwatt 550W

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, deadxsensei said:

 

Run Cinebench and compare scores to other 2200Gs

 

should also run firestrike as well

I edit my posts a lot, Twitter is @LordStreetguru just don't ask PC questions there mostly...
 

Spoiler

 

What is your budget/country for your new PC?

 

what monitor resolution/refresh rate?

 

What games or other software do you need to run?

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, deadxsensei said:

I got this PC last year, usually i only play league of legends so performance was always good. But recently i tried playing battlefiled 1 and it was literally unplayable, it can barely reach 30fps. GTA V is also getting really bad fps, around 30-45fps. My drivers are up to date. I just can't figure out whats wrong. Please help :/

 

Specs :

 mobo - asrock a320m-hdv r4.0

Graphics card = Asus ROG Rx570 4GB

RAM - Hyper Fury X 8GB

HDD - 1TB Western digital

SSD (boot drive) - 256GB

PSU - Cooler master Masterwatt 550W

im pretty sure ur cpu is the problem try to overclock if u have a decent cooler, but the best would be upgrading to ryzen 5 

Any Help is appricated! Please correct me if I´m wrong!

Sorry for grammer/spelling mistakes, but english is not my native language (it´s german in case you were curious) *expand to see builds*

 

Primary PC: *planned* CPU: AMD 5600X / 5800X | GPU: 3070ti (When released) | RAM: CORSAIR Vengeance 2X16 = 32GB @ 3600MHZ DDR4 | MOBO: MSI MAG X570 TOMAHAWK WIFI | COOLER: Be Quiet! Silent Loop 280 (Planning for custom watercooling in spring 2021 after I bought the GPU) | CASE: DEEPCOOL Matrexx 55 V3 ADD-RGB | PSU: CORSAIR RM850 2019 80+ GOLD | SDD: CRUCIAL MX500 250GB |

Everything thats not colourful I haven't bought yet.

 

Secondary PC: CPU:  INTEL Q8200S @ 2.33Ghz | GPU: GTX 750 ti / 760 | RAM: 4X2 = 8GB @ 800MHZ DDR2 OCZ Platinum | MOBO: ASUS P5E-VM SE | COOLER: Be Quiet! Silent Loop 280* | CASE: DEEPCOOL Matrexx 55 V3 ADD-RGB* | PSU: CORSAIR RM850 2019 80+ GOLD* | SSD: CRUCIAL MX500 250GB* 

Everything marked with * is what I bought for the Primary PC and I'm just using it until I get all the parts.

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, boggy77 said:

is that 1x8 or 2x4? having ram in dual channel configuration can increase performance by 30%

single, i tried dual but it didn't really help.

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, boggy77 said:

also make sure you're using the rx570 and not the integrated gpu, by plugging in the monitor directly in the gpu, not in the motherboard.

it is plugged to the gpu.

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, deadxsensei said:

single, i tried dual but it didn't really help.

What do you mean you tried dual lol ?

Your running a zen 1 cpu 

It will benifit significantly from dual channel 

What GPU did you have before 

Did you try ddu 

What is your temps ?

Wārudobītā

CPU: Ryzen 3 3100. Board: B550m TUF plus. Memory: 16 (2x8) 3200 cl16 Hyper x Fury RGB. GPU: Gigabyte Windforce 1650 super.  Boot Drive: MX500. Case: Antec NX500 (Quite crappy. :p) PSU: CX450. 

 

Hehe, Meshify c is a kewl case. 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, TofuHaroto said:

What do you mean you tried dual lol ?

Your running a zen 1 cpu 

It will benifit significantly from dual channel 

What GPU did you have before 

Did you try ddu 

What is your temps ?

Also if you "tried" dual channel why did you go back to single lol

Wārudobītā

CPU: Ryzen 3 3100. Board: B550m TUF plus. Memory: 16 (2x8) 3200 cl16 Hyper x Fury RGB. GPU: Gigabyte Windforce 1650 super.  Boot Drive: MX500. Case: Antec NX500 (Quite crappy. :p) PSU: CX450. 

 

Hehe, Meshify c is a kewl case. 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, TofuHaroto said:

Also if you "tried" dual channel why did you go back to single lol

Sorry I’m a newbie to all this. I meant I borrowed the ram from my friend cause he has the same one, so I had to give it back. My cpu temps when gaming is around 70°C and my gpu is 50-60°C. The cpu usage when gaming is 100% but the gpu usage is barely reaching 60%

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Enzo1001 said:

im pretty sure ur cpu is the problem try to overclock if u have a decent cooler, but the best would be upgrading to ryzen 5 

So the cpu is bottlenecking my gpu?

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, deadxsensei said:

So the cpu is bottlenecking my gpu?

No it's not a cpu bottle neck 

Do you have xmp /dcop enabled ? 

 

Wārudobītā

CPU: Ryzen 3 3100. Board: B550m TUF plus. Memory: 16 (2x8) 3200 cl16 Hyper x Fury RGB. GPU: Gigabyte Windforce 1650 super.  Boot Drive: MX500. Case: Antec NX500 (Quite crappy. :p) PSU: CX450. 

 

Hehe, Meshify c is a kewl case. 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, TofuHaroto said:

No it's not a cpu bottle neck 

Do you have xmp /dcop enabled ? 

 

xmp is enabled yes.

 

Edit: I enabled it but on the "Memory Frequency" option i left it on Auto.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, deadxsensei said:

: I enabled it but on the "Memory Frequency" option i left it on Auto.

Yes you should do that 

Wārudobītā

CPU: Ryzen 3 3100. Board: B550m TUF plus. Memory: 16 (2x8) 3200 cl16 Hyper x Fury RGB. GPU: Gigabyte Windforce 1650 super.  Boot Drive: MX500. Case: Antec NX500 (Quite crappy. :p) PSU: CX450. 

 

Hehe, Meshify c is a kewl case. 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, TofuHaroto said:

Yes you should do that 

do you know what could be cause it to underperform so much?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, deadxsensei said:

do you know what could be cause it to underperform so much?

Yes single channel memory 

Wārudobītā

CPU: Ryzen 3 3100. Board: B550m TUF plus. Memory: 16 (2x8) 3200 cl16 Hyper x Fury RGB. GPU: Gigabyte Windforce 1650 super.  Boot Drive: MX500. Case: Antec NX500 (Quite crappy. :p) PSU: CX450. 

 

Hehe, Meshify c is a kewl case. 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×