Gigabyte 2070 super windforce coil whine

pepperzogg

Hey guys, just got new card, gigabytes 2070super windforce, and whenever I boot up a game or basically anything that takes fullscreen mode the card just starts on buzzing at a high pitch. It happens not even while actively gaming, just sitting in menu. When I tab out of fullscreen and the screen cuts to black for that split second, the whine stops then starts again. The whine doesnt happen when just normally working on my system in word, chrome, powerpoint, etc, but it does while gaming.

I was wondering if this was a normal thing for this card, the gigabyte 2070super windforce, or I got a slightly louder unit.

I have linked a video of the whine bellow. 

22 minutes ago, pepperzogg said:

Hey guys, just got new card, gigabytes 2070super windforce, and whenever I boot up a game or basically anything that takes fullscreen mode the card just starts on buzzing at a high pitch. It happens not even while actively gaming, just sitting in menu. When I tab out of fullscreen and the screen cuts to black for that split second, the whine stops then starts again. The whine doesnt happen when just normally working on my system in word, chrome, powerpoint, etc, but it does while gaming.

I was wondering if this was a normal thing for this card, the gigabyte 2070super windforce, or I got a slightly louder unit.

I have linked a video of the whine bellow. 

Cant hear a thing, coilwine is nothing to be worry about unless you cant stand it probably an issue with the specific GPU or the model in general. 

2 hours ago, papajo said:

Cant hear a thing, coilwine is nothing to be worry about unless you cant stand it probably an issue with the specific GPU or the model in general. 

It is pretty loud but hey, guess i cant do much