Dell XPS 13, 15, and new 17 inch models released

For the first time since 2012, the Dell XPS has innovated on design, with less bottom bezel and a form factor comparable to the Macbook Pro. Packs a 10th gen Intel processor with 8 gb of ram and a much larger trackpad.

I thought they only updated the 15" and 17" versions. The XPS 13 got the update in January of 2020.

I hate to be that guy, but will you add sources, maybe a picture of two of the new devices and your own opinion?

I'd be interested to see if they've finally fixed the construction of the body near the hinge. I have a 2016 xps 13 and I use it pretty heavily. I think the laptop is pretty solid, although I might go for something a little bit thicker just due to airflow, but the screws by the hinge are broken on both sides for me. I haven't seen any reason to believe this has been fixed on newer models, so I'm planning to keep my taped-up laptop for awhile.

"Shashabooey" - Po

Screen looks amazing. Wonder how people will respond to the USB-C-ification of Windows laptops.

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

MacBook Pro 13" (2018) | ThinkPad x230 | iPad Air 2     

~(˘▾˘~)   (~˘▾˘)~

- Thread moved to Laptops and Pre-Built Systems. Please follow these guidelines in order to have this post moved back to Tech News and Reviews:

USEFUL LINKS:

PSU Tier List F@H stats

Yeah, this looks really interesting. I'm looking to upgrade for 4K video editing and I was heavily looking at the MSI Creator 17. Depending on how the prices stack up, maybe this could be the better option. I guess I just have to wait until they're both released (mid-June, I think they're both saying) to see how they perform in real-world situations. I do wish there were larger options for creators with the new Ryzen CPUs, though. Those things look ideal for creators but our only options are Intel 10th Gen at the moment which is sad.

I'm not greatly enamoured with the all USB-C ports, though. I really only have my phone that uses USB-C and even that came with a C-to-A cable. Maybe this is the push I need to get a dedicated editing SSD like those NVME drives in a USB-C enclosure ideas.