Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Good in Ears for around 50€

Hey all,

as the title says I am looking for new InEars. I am not really an audiophile myself but I wear them a lot therefore I am looking for your help. 

Until now I ran HyperX Cloud 2 on my pc and some cheap Bluetooth headphone sometimes. So I am used to bad quality. 
I primarily will game and watch movies with them. A mic would be nice but not to necessarily I will find another was if needed. 

I know I am asking for a lot for 50€ but maybe I can get a good entry level InEar. 

A quick amazon search found these:

https://www.amazon.de/dp/B07XP7V69G/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_awdb_t1_EAbVEb8FZE7P5?vs=1
and these:

https://www.amazon.de/dp/B07DL2FPBL/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_awdb_t1_WIbVEbEZ91T9V

Thanks for every suggestion 

CPU: R5 3600

Motherboard: MSI B450 Tomahawk MAX

RAM: 2x8Gb Trident Z Neo 3600MHz CL16

GPU: EVGA GTX 1060

Case: Cooler Master NR 600

No idea if you can get these where you live, but I have a pair of CCA C10s and they're fucking amazing. They sound absurdly good for how cheap they are (you can easily get them for your budget, probably for even less). They're comfy to wear and look pretty decent imo. I cannot think of a single flaw with them (when the price is taken into account, anyway).

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Xeon X5650 OC'd to 4.2GHz @ 1.35V (courtesy of @XR6)Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth X58 RAM: 6x4GB G.Skill Ripjaws X GPU: Asus RX 570 Strix Storage: 512GB Samsung 850 Pro and 1TB WD Blue PSU: EVGA 600B Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: H100i V2, be quiet! Pure Wings 2 (two intake, two exhausting through radiator) Monitor: 3x Dell P2210 on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: It changes, but usually Focus FK-9000 Mousepad: Steelseries QcK XL Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and MEE M6 Pro

"If you don't measure things, it's not engineering; it's art." - Jack Ganssle

🏳️‍🌈

12 minutes ago, kelvinhall05 said:

No idea if you can get these where you live, but I have a pair of CCA C10s and they're fucking amazing. They sound absurdly good for how cheap they are (you can easily get them for your budget, probably for even less). They're comfy to wear and look pretty decent imo. I cannot think of a single flaw with them (when the price is taken into account, anyway).

Thanks for the suggestion. Would fit perfectly with 42€ on amazon ( https://www.amazon.com/Monitors-Side,HiFi-Resolution-Earphones-Detachable/dp/B07L6DCCB5?th=1&psc=1 )

sadly they take 30€ shipping to germany. Therefore I have to search further. 

Edit: nevermind found a european seller

If you are looking for In Ears, I'd suggest the tin t2 (not the tin t2 plus or tin t2 pro). Metal build, removable cable (MMCX connnector), costs about 40 bucks on aliexpress and 50 on amazon. Detailed and neutral (I personally love this combo)

17 minutes ago, theskeleti said:

Hey all,

as the title says I am looking for new InEars. I am not really an audiophile myself but I wear them a lot therefore I am looking for your help. 

Until now I ran HyperX Cloud 2 on my pc and some cheap Bluetooth headphone sometimes. So I am used to bad quality. 
I primarily will game and watch movies with them. A mic would be nice but not to necessarily I will find another was if needed. 

I know I am asking for a lot for 50€ but maybe I can get a good entry level InEar. 

A quick amazon search found these:

https://www.amazon.de/dp/B07XP7V69G/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_awdb_t1_EAbVEb8FZE7P5?vs=1
and these:

https://www.amazon.de/dp/B07DL2FPBL/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_awdb_t1_WIbVEbEZ91T9V

Thanks for every suggestion 

• CPU
    i3-6100
  • Motherboard
    Gigabyte H110m ds2
  • RAM
    16gb 2400MHz Corsair Vengence
  • GPU
    1660 super
  • Storage
    500GB 860 EVO & 1TB seagate hdd
  • PSU
    Corsair CX750
  • Audio
    Superlux HD660 Reference Closed Back Headphones
  • Operating System
    Windows 10 (1907)
3 minutes ago, theskeleti said:

Thanks for the suggestion. Would fit perfectly with 42€ on amazon ( https://www.amazon.com/Monitors-Side,HiFi-Resolution-Earphones-Detachable/dp/B07L6DCCB5?th=1&psc=1 )

Yeah, I highly recommend these. Amazing earbuds and supposedly can be even better with a nicer cable (although to me it just sounds like audiophile snake oil, but who knows; might be worth exploring in the future :P).

SPECS:

CPU: Xeon X5650 OC'd to 4.2GHz @ 1.35V (courtesy of @XR6)Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth X58 RAM: 6x4GB G.Skill Ripjaws X GPU: Asus RX 570 Strix Storage: 512GB Samsung 850 Pro and 1TB WD Blue PSU: EVGA 600B Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: H100i V2, be quiet! Pure Wings 2 (two intake, two exhausting through radiator) Monitor: 3x Dell P2210 on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: It changes, but usually Focus FK-9000 Mousepad: Steelseries QcK XL Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and MEE M6 Pro

🏳️‍🌈

3 minutes ago, theskeleti said:

look on aliexpress lots of great IEMs with free shipping. Here's a list of great IEMs: https://audiobudget.com/leaderboard/iem

• CPU
    i3-6100
  • Motherboard
    Gigabyte H110m ds2
  • RAM
  • GPU
    1660 super
  • Storage
  • PSU
    Corsair CX750
  • Audio
  • Operating System
    Windows 10 (1907)
1 minute ago, kelvinhall05 said:

Yeah, I highly recommend these. Amazing earbuds and supposedly can be even better with a nicer cable (although to me it just sounds like audiophile snake oil, but who knows; might be worth exploring in the future :P).

Yep, the cable will not change the sound characteristics of the IEMs. Pure snake oil :)

• CPU
    i3-6100
  • Motherboard
    Gigabyte H110m ds2
  • RAM
  • GPU
    1660 super
  • Storage
  • PSU
    Corsair CX750
  • Audio
  • Operating System
    Windows 10 (1907)
Just now, 8lec said:

Yep, the cable will not change the sound characteristics of the IEMs. Pure snake oil :)

Figured.

Might still be worth exploring as the included one loves to get tangled easily and just doesn't feel very high-quality.

SPECS:

🏳️‍🌈

1 minute ago, kelvinhall05 said:

Figured.

Might still be worth exploring as the included one loves to get tangled easily and just doesn't feel very high-quality.

Yes, that's a legit issue. I'm also looking for one but since the pandemic, no one is shipping to my country. I'll probably get one next year

• CPU
    i3-6100
  • Motherboard
    Gigabyte H110m ds2
  • RAM
  • GPU
    1660 super
  • Storage
  • PSU
    Corsair CX750
  • Audio
  • Operating System
    Windows 10 (1907)

What is going on with in ears vs monitors? Are they the same?

also they all seem to have a cable you can unplug but with different plugs? Is there one main standard to look for?

1 minute ago, theskeleti said:

What is going on with in ears vs monitors? Are they the same?

also they all seem to have a cable you can unplug but with different plugs? Is there one main standard to look for?

In ears are also referred to IEMs or In Ear Monitors. They are the same thing. Hope this helps :)

• CPU
    i3-6100
  • Motherboard
    Gigabyte H110m ds2
  • RAM
  • GPU
    1660 super
  • Storage
  • PSU
    Corsair CX750
  • Audio
  • Operating System
    Windows 10 (1907)
2 minutes ago, theskeleti said:

all seem to have a cable you can unplug but with different plugs? Is there one main standard to look for?

There's 2 main types of connectors: MMCX and 2 pin (there's 2 version of the 2 pin connector but most of them are the same). 2 pin connectors have cheaper cables (apparently, cuz both cables on aliexpress can be found for ~10 bucks) but the mmcx connector is easier to connect. Both can fail, the pins may break in the 2 pin connector and the mmcx connector can get loose over time. 

Personally I have a 2 pin iem and I would say just get any IEM you like, both connections will work fine for you and since 99.9% of IEMs come with these 2 connectors you should be fine

• CPU
    i3-6100
  • Motherboard
    Gigabyte H110m ds2
  • RAM
  • GPU
    1660 super
  • Storage
  • PSU
    Corsair CX750
  • Audio
  • Operating System
    Windows 10 (1907)

So thanks for your help. I just ordered the Tin T2 non Pro

12 minutes ago, theskeleti said:

Your welcome, I hope you like them. Have fun😊

• CPU
    i3-6100
  • Motherboard
    Gigabyte H110m ds2
  • RAM
  • GPU
    1660 super
  • Storage
  • PSU
    Corsair CX750
  • Audio
  • Operating System
    Windows 10 (1907)
7 hours ago, theskeleti said:

That's a good starter iem lots of Greta sidegrades from that as well

Feel free to send me a DM for further or general questions.

Lyrics I vibe with or just funny right now:

"Aw, you look malnourished (Malnourished)
Let’s get some bread, fry the egg yolk and drown it in syrup (Drown it in syrup)"

-Tyler the creator

"This is food for thought, better take the whole plate

Don't lie, some of y'all thought food for thought meant taking these hoes on a date"-Injury Reserve

"Some of em just need to eat a whole thing of Crest"-MF DOOM