Beginner pc build??? Rate my build

my original budget was 1k for the pc. All of this right now is 1750.. with out a monitor too.. (considering the gpu I picked is 200$ over original price because of COVID so 1500$ ish hopefully when it’s over)

my main purpose would be to edit videos, and then play games while streaming as well. 

if you guys can configure something for me that’s going to save me some $ but still keep up with good power please do.

thank you all!

link>>>> 

A few thing to think about. The ryzen 7 3700x may be a tad big for the b450 but at least the mobo you choose is a good one. As for the video card, 2070 super is an excellent choice, just make sure you don’t overpay for stuff (like 3 fans) that you could go without and invest extra money elsewhere. The case is a bit expensive but if it floats your boat and makes your heart happy, go for it bro. You can do better on the ram! Your CAS latency is a bit high. You have a 19 and you could have a 16 instead.  They have a kit here with lower latency for the same price! Just make sure it’s compatible! 

https://pcpartpicker.com/product/zcH8TW/gskill-ripjaws-v-32-gb-2-x-16-gb-ddr4-3600-memory-f4-3600c16d-32gvkc

10 minutes ago, Heynoweverybody said:

A few thing to think about. The ryzen 7 3700x may be a tad big for the b450 but at least the mobo you choose is a good one. As for the video card, 2070 super is an excellent choice, just make sure you don’t overpay for stuff (like 3 fans) that you could go without and invest extra money elsewhere. The case is a bit expensive but if it floats your boat and makes your heart happy, go for it bro. You can do better on the ram! Your CAS latency is a bit high. You have a 19 and you could have a 16 instead.  They have a kit here with lower latency for the same price! Just make sure it’s compatible! 

https://pcpartpicker.com/product/zcH8TW/gskill-ripjaws-v-32-gb-2-x-16-gb-ddr4-3600-memory-f4-3600c16d-32gvkc

Good call on the ram, I’ll consider that. And for the motherboard I originally had the tuff X570 but I thought I could shave off about 80$. Case is whatver I’ll look more into something when stores start to open and such. Also for the gpu what if I go with the smaller version? I’ve been doing a lot of research on a gpu and considered this one. I’m going to be using my Best Buy card and make payments on it monthly no interest. Just since it’s one of the more expensive items. 

Do you think the Ryzen 5 3600? I think it’s that one, would that be good or should I keep the 7 (about 100$) difference 

im also not so sure about the 3700X pairing with B450, might be a little overkill, but for streaming im not so sure, i myself am gonna go for ryzen 5 2600 and b450, should be just enough for homeuse but coming back to ur build, id say u are getting a killer deal on the NVME drive coming to the gpu id say u are going balls to the wall with it, not sure u are gonna use all that power it provides, also radeon cards go better with amd cpu-s so look into that.

Some EU input to Canadian IT :D 

As you mention video editing and streaming as well, then stick with the 3700X.

The 3200MHz kit saves another $15.

https://pcpartpicker.com/product/kXbkcf/gskill-memory-f43200c16d32gvk

You would be fine with a 650W psu. It shows as out of stock though, so you might be able to find one elsewhere.

https://pcpartpicker.com/product/J7F48d/cooler-master-mwe-gold-650-w-80-gold-certified-fully-modular-atx-power-supply-mpy-6501-afaag-us

You could save money with a 5700XT but you would lose NVENC if you wanted to use that for encoding, and also CUDA if you wanted that for video editing.