Fractal Design Integra 450W enough for GTX 1070 Ti and Ryzen 5 1600

Go to solution Solved by Dappner,
Just now, Toffee_Bear said:

So given the current situation my GPU arrived but my PSU is severely delayed, I'm just wondering if the included PSU in the node 202 is enough to run a Ryzen 5 1600 and GTX 1070 Ti with no overclocks on either?

I've checked on pcpartpicker for the power estimate which should apparently leave me with a 120W overhead, but apparently it's a 80+ bronze PSU and nvidia recommend a 500W PSU.

I would appreciate any advice.

You should be fine, however if this is a build you intend to continually upgrade, I would recommend at least a 550-600 Watt PSU, as it also has better power efficiency.

So given the current situation my GPU arrived but my PSU is severely delayed, I'm just wondering if the included PSU in the node 202 is enough to run a Ryzen 5 1600 and GTX 1070 Ti with no overclocks on either?

I've checked on pcpartpicker for the power estimate which should apparently leave me with a 120W overhead, but apparently it's a 80+ bronze PSU and nvidia recommend a 500W PSU.

Just now, Toffee_Bear said:

You should be fine, however if this is a build you intend to continually upgrade, I would recommend at least a 550-600 Watt PSU, as it also has better power efficiency.

should be okay but a bit more overhead wouldn’t hurt...3

my gtx 1080 and R7 1800X pulls about 430 W so it should be fine

Just now, Dappner said:

Good to hear, I have a 650W in the mail but since I won't know when it'll arrive it seems a shame to leave the GTX 1070 ti unused

1 minute ago, _Omega_ said:

should be okay but a bit more overhead wouldn’t hurt...

Okay good, it's not a permanent solution, it's only until my PSU upgrade arrives... whenever that is

2 minutes ago, Toffee_Bear said:

Okay good, it's not a permanent solution, it's only until my PSU upgrade arrives... whenever that is

its more than fine for that 

3 hours ago, Toffee_Bear said:

perfect! 1070ti on stock ~190w max consumption, 1600 on stock ~ 80w. Any half-decent 450w unit will suffice. If you undervolt the GPU, you might even get away with a 400w unit as well. I'd estimate the total system poower draw on loads around 260-270 watts.

Life is really challenging. I don't always suceed: )