Pocophone F2

Hunter115
4 minutes ago, Hunter115 said:

Today they announced the pocophone f2 a renamed redmi note k 30 pro for 499 $ .

Specs 865 Snapdragon, 6gb ram 128 gb rom and 64 megapixel quad cam.

https://www.poco.net/global/

Neat but expensive. Kinda missing the point of the pocophone f1

The Redmi Note 8 is the real contender for the pocophone F1.

The K30 Pro is more of a cheaper OnePlus 7 Pro. 0 notch, small bezels, latest chip, super cheap. The only thing missing is the high refresh rate screen, but who cares. The 4700 mAh battery makes up for that. 

If I were a touchscreen guy, I'd buy the K30 Pro. Sadly, I can't stand typing on screen, and so I'll stick with my BlackBerry Key2.

24 minutes ago, 7412 said:

The K30 Pro is more of a cheaper OnePlus 7 Pro. 0 notch, small bezels, latest chip, super cheap. The only thing missing is the high refresh rate screen, but who cares. The 4700 mAh battery makes up for that. 

If I were a touchscreen guy, I'd buy the K30 Pro. Sadly, I can't stand typing on screen, and so I'll stick with my BlackBerry Key2.

???

The K30 pro is the same phone as the F2 pro ... we're not talking about the Pocophone F1.

https://www.gsmarena.com/compare.php3?idPhone1=10140&idPhone2=10220

If you need help with your forum account, please use the Forum Support form !

32 minutes ago, 7412 said:

Speed wise the Sd 845 and 665 cannot be compared. Other than that, the redmi note 8 is a better choice.

1 hour ago, jaslion said:

Neat but expensive. Kinda missing the point of the pocophone f1

What we're seeing is that those high-value phone brands often can't really sustain that pricing over the long run, and their initial phone is usually the result of a confluence of happy circumstances that let them price the hardware so low.   As it turns out, keeping up with growing expectations makes it harder to keep the price down.

As it stands, $500 is still pretty good for what you're getting.  It's just a question of whether or not you like what it's providing.

5 minutes ago, huilun02 said:

Although it would be nice if Xiaomi could ignore Qualcomm and screw the market over again by releasing a $400 Poco F2 using the... SD855 😂

But the s10e is already less than $500, maybe even $400...that would be great nonetheless.

7 minutes ago, huilun02 said:

Although it would be nice if Xiaomi could ignore Qualcomm and screw the market over again by releasing a $400 Poco F2 using the... SD855 😂

you can geht a realme x2 pro for 347 dollar. it has a 855 plus and 90 hz amoled

3 hours ago, Hunter115 said:

you can geht a realme x2 pro for 347 dollar. it has a 855 plus and 90 hz amoled

That's a great deal, but realme isn't as international of a brand as xiaomi, thus it's hard to get one.