RGB Power Supply Fan Orientation

LAHSO

Hey everyone new member here glad to have joined. I have a RAIDMAX RX-735AP-R 80 Plus Bronze. Quick question the Build I have is a RGB build. Loving what I have so far, the Power supply has an RGB fan, am I able to install the power supply with the fan facing up inside the case so that the rgb fan is viewable versus the fan facing down outside the case. Hope that makes sense. The bottom portion of the case does have that dust filter so I know I won't have that filter when installed the other way. Thnx for the input.

You can but not recommended. Your PSU will suck in warm air from the case instead of cool air from the outside.

As long as the case allows for the PSU to be mounted that way then it will be fine. Obviously won't be able to do it if there's a PSU shroud that would block the fan.

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450