• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

NZXT vs SuperFlower vs Seasonic

Promosss

Go to solution Solved by Juular,
13 hours ago, Promosss said:

NZXT C650w vs Superflower Leadex ii 650w vs Seasonic Focus Gold 650w

NZXT C and Seasonic Focus Gold are essentially the same. Super Flower Leadex II is very close to EVGA G2 which is very good too. So yeah, they're pretty much all good, although i reckon that Seasonic should have better consumer support. Keep in mind tho that if you plan to ever use AMD Vega GPUs (or similiarly power hungry GPUs like older AMD R9 280-290 or perhaps smth in the future) then you better off with NZXT or Super Flower because if Seasonic Focus Gold (it's older model which has been replaced by Focus GM/GX which NZXT C is based on) has compatibility issues with those GPUs.

Good day.

As the title stated, which one should i get?

All of them are literally sold at the same price in my place so at this point it's just which one's better?

10 minutes ago, Promosss said:

Good day.

As the title stated, which one should i get?

All of them are literally sold at the same price in my place so at this point it's just which one's better?

Does the tierlist have an opinion?

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

I've seen the tier list but it appears that all of them fall into the same tier so...

7 minutes ago, Promosss said:

I've seen the tier list but it appears that all of them fall into the same tier so...

Implies they’re probably about the same.  They might even be all superflower on the inside.  Similar capability similar price you might want to look at warranty length and customer service.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

13 hours ago, Promosss said:

NZXT C and Seasonic Focus Gold are essentially the same. Super Flower Leadex II is very close to EVGA G2 which is very good too. So yeah, they're pretty much all good, although i reckon that Seasonic should have better consumer support. Keep in mind tho that if you plan to ever use AMD Vega GPUs (or similiarly power hungry GPUs like older AMD R9 280-290 or perhaps smth in the future) then you better off with NZXT or Super Flower because if Seasonic Focus Gold (it's older model which has been replaced by Focus GM/GX which NZXT C is based on) has compatibility issues with those GPUs.

Tag or quote me so i see your reply