Building a Gaming PC Around $600

Budget (including currency): $600

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Modern Warfare, Ark Survival Evolved, Rocket League, Maybe some streaming

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

I already have the 240 gb ssd, 1 tb hdd, and a monitor.

I just needed a 2nd look at by some of you guys/girls. 

2 minutes ago, aStriiker said:

I just needed a 2nd look at by some of you guys/girls. 

Where's your PC Part Picker link?

Seriously consider going used, at least for some parts. Maybe new Ryzen setup and a used GPU.

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

2 minutes ago, Viper9 said:

Where's your PC Part Picker link?

I fixed it. My fault lol. 

All the parts are from amazon so they are all new/refurbished. 

2 minutes ago, aStriiker said:

I fixed it. My fault lol. 

Everything in that list except for the GPU and case is garbage.

Seriously, go with new Ryzen and used GPU, or all used. You aren't getting a good PC if you buy everything new for $600.

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

23 minutes ago, aStriiker said:

Always go for Ryzen

and the 5600 XT is a good deal faster for the same price, it's nearing $250 on some cards

I edit my posts a lot, Twitter is @LordStreetguru just don't ask PC questions there mostly...

Spoiler

What is your budget/country for your new PC?

what monitor resolution/refresh rate?

What games or other software do you need to run?

If you can get the new Ryzen 3 3300X instead, with a compatible mobo you'll have a better build. 

PCPartPicker Part List
Type Item Price
CPU AMD Ryzen 3 3100 3.6 GHz Quad-Core Processor $99.00 @ Amazon
Motherboard MSI B450 TOMAHAWK MAX ATX AM4 Motherboard $114.99 @ Best Buy
Memory GeIL EVO SPEAR 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3200 Memory $66.99 @ Newegg
Video Card MSI GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER 6 GB VENTUS XS OC Video Card $229.99 @ Newegg
Case Zalman S3 ATX Mid Tower Case $45.99 @ Amazon
Power Supply Antec NeoECO Gold ZEN 500 W 80+ Gold Certified ATX Power Supply $74.39 @ Amazon
  Prices include shipping, taxes, rebates, and discounts  
  Total (before mail-in rebates) $641.35
  Mail-in rebates -$10.00
  Total $631.35
  Generated by PCPartPicker 2020-05-11 15:29 EDT-0400  

Like many have said you don't need Intel. Your case isn't good, the Zotac GPU is ok. Go with Ryzen, here's my suggestion. 

"Tolerance is the lube that helps the dildo of dysfunction slip into the ass of a civilized society" - Plato 427-347 BC

"Tolerance and apathy are the last virtues of a dying society" - Aristotle 384-322 BC

"Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment" - Lebiniz 1st of July 1646 - 14th of November 1716

3 minutes ago, boggy77 said:

1 minute ago, F.E.A.R. said:

The 3300X is worth the extra price generally speaking, especially with some faster RAM or a RAM OC

I edit my posts a lot, Twitter is @LordStreetguru just don't ask PC questions there mostly...

Spoiler

What is your budget/country for your new PC?

what monitor resolution/refresh rate?

What games or other software do you need to run?

3 minutes ago, Streetguru said:

The 3300X is worth the extra price generally speaking, especially with some faster RAM or a RAM OC

Yup I know, but I tried not to go above 600$. Also for some reason, the 3300X still has no price listed.

"Tolerance is the lube that helps the dildo of dysfunction slip into the ass of a civilized society" - Plato 427-347 BC

"Tolerance and apathy are the last virtues of a dying society" - Aristotle 384-322 BC

"Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment" - Lebiniz 1st of July 1646 - 14th of November 1716