COVID-19 - READ THE RULES BEFORE REPLYING

WkdPaul
2 minutes ago, SpaceGhostC2C said:

Did you consider at any point telling her "could you please keep a larger distance" or something?

I did. I decided that my SOP is currently to avoid any chance of altercations. The reasons are two fold:

• I live next to Memphis. There have already been multiple shootings and assaults over basic goods in the area.
  • Given that, I might be taking certain risks outside of my normal rights exercisement (like possibly ignoring certain posted signs potentially without my special sticker), that might make it a bad idea to risk starting an altercation.

At the end of the day I just want to make sure that my family has what we need to continue moving on with a minimum disruption to the rest of my families life, and I want to do so with as little public interaction as possible. To these ends, my SOP should be to just leave situations like this, rather than try to correct people and potentially cause an altercation or argument.

ENCRYPTION IS NOT A CRIME

Just saw the results for NY announced by Cuomo... More than 10k cases so far, knowing that not everyone as yet been tested... It's just giving the picture of the past week...

And this is the reason why testing is so necessary... *sigh*

In the same video, it seems they are desperate enough (and they have so many grave cases... 😞 ) that they are ready to try out the "hydroxychloroquine + antibiotic" combined treatment in NYC.

It is crazy... 10K doses to be send by the FDA... I hope it works! Even if only for 75%... But at least it would save quite a number of people---

Said this in the last thread, but some people are aware that UMF Manuka Honey (at least 10+, but 20+ is great IF you can afford it), Echinacea and Elderberries are excellent in fighting the virus (or rather, preventing you from getting sick in the first place--if you do, it tends to be extremely mild to just annoying).  These foods and herbs help inhibit influenza type viruses from binding to enzymes and replicating.   They also boost the immune system.  There's a reason these products are sold out on Amazon.  UMF 20+ is widely available because most people can't afford spending $80 for 8 ounces.

----------------------------------------------

MODERATION EDIT ;

please make sure to research anything before self medicating.

https://www.webmd.com/a-to-z-guides/manuka-honey-medicinal-uses

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/is-manuka-honey-better-than-all-known-antibiotics/

https://www.mayoclinic.org/drugs-supplements-honey/art-20363819

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/articles/21sD2l323f9hzdfM7Smw9B4/is-manuka-honey-worth-the-money

Also, even if true, the majority out there is fake ;

https://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/food-and-drink/features/the-manuka-honey-scandal-9577344.html

Edited by wkdpaul
Clarification

Hoping for more testing here now.

CPU: i7 9700K GPU: MSI RTX 2080 SUPER VENTUS Motherboard: ASRock Z390 Phantom Gaming 4 RAM: 16GB ADATA XPG GAMMIX D10 3000MHz Storage: ADATA SU630 480GB + Samsung 860 EVO 1TB + Samsung 970 EVO Plus NVMe 1TB + WD Blue 1TB PSU: HighPower 80+ Gold 650W Case: Slate MR Mirror Finish OS: Windows 11 Pro Monitor: Dell S2716DGR 27" Mouse: Logitech G300s Keyboard: Corsair K70 LUX Cherry MX Brown Speakers: Bose Companion 2 Series III Headset: HyperX Cloud Revolver Microphone: Razer Seiren X

There's a closed cinema (huge parking lot) near to our Costco's, it's full of the aforementioned customers' cars, 95 % being old people.

Costco even has extra security to handle the vast line of people like it's the frigging Boxing Day.

Desktop: 7800x3d @ stock, 64gb ddr4 @ 6000, 3080Ti, x670 Asus Strix

Laptop: Dell G3 15 - i7-8750h @ stock, 16gb ddr4 @ 2666, 1050Ti 

The death toll from an outbreak of coronavirus in Italy has leapt by 793 to 4,825, officials said on Saturday, an increase of 19.6% — by far the largest daily rise in absolute terms since the contagion emerged a month ago.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-italy-lombardy/italy-coronavirus-deaths-surge-by-793-in-a-day-lifting-total-death-toll-to-4825-idUSKBN2180S1

I don't even want to image what it'd be like in my state if our health care system gets overwhelmed. Shows the importance of the statewide shelter-in-place order that everyone needs to take seriously.

Edited by PhantomJaguar77

CPU: i7 9700K GPU: MSI RTX 2080 SUPER VENTUS Motherboard: ASRock Z390 Phantom Gaming 4 RAM: 16GB ADATA XPG GAMMIX D10 3000MHz Storage: ADATA SU630 480GB + Samsung 860 EVO 1TB + Samsung 970 EVO Plus NVMe 1TB + WD Blue 1TB PSU: HighPower 80+ Gold 650W Case: Slate MR Mirror Finish OS: Windows 11 Pro Monitor: Dell S2716DGR 27" Mouse: Logitech G300s Keyboard: Corsair K70 LUX Cherry MX Brown Speakers: Bose Companion 2 Series III Headset: HyperX Cloud Revolver Microphone: Razer Seiren X

To help its economy and support its companies, Germany will organize a 882 billions relief plan. It will be presented officially on Monday.

For the 1st time since 2013, Germany is going to borrow 153 billions. This is following a previous plan of 552 billions to help the health care system to fight the pandemic.

1 hour ago, Falkentyne said:

Said this in the last thread, but some people are aware that UMF Manuka Honey (at least 10+, but 20+ is great IF you can afford it), Echinacea and Elderberries are excellent in fighting the virus (or rather, preventing you from getting sick in the first place--if you do, it tends to be extremely mild to just annoying).  These foods and herbs help inhibit influenza type viruses from binding to enzymes and replicating.    

I'm sure you have the scientific studies to back that up too.

1 hour ago, Falkentyne said:

There's a reason these products are sold out on Amazon.  

I guess toilet paper is great at preventing and curing it as well, then.

13 minutes ago, Cora_Lie said:

To help its economy and support its companies, Germany will organize a 882 billions relief plan. It will be presented officially on Monday.

For the 1st time since 2013, Germany is going to borrow 153 billions. This is following a previous plan of 552 billions to help the health care system to fight the pandemic.

The Spanish government has announced large fiscal measures to soften the economic impact of the country's lockdown as well. The ECB, despite inital comments by Lagarde, has also announced substantial programs to try to avoid financial "dry-ups" akin to the the global financial crisis ten years ago.

Food distribution places like Senior Centers who serve homebound meals to the Elderly have been deemed Essential by the Gov.  They are prioritized when shipments go out for all consumables (kitchen cleaning, food etc) - I know this because my wife works at one as a Director.  

They are required to accept any and all new requests for home delivered meals to be backed by federally backed NFPs like United Way, Meals on Wheels (who does NOT deliver a single thing, they are a middle man, but I digress), NEMO etc with volunteers and vehicles for delivery and covering the additional costs of taking on new constituents.

If you are unable to afford, go out, whatever - look up and see if your area has a local "home-bound meal delivery service" (google that) that you can sign up for to ensure you can at least get a square meal a day Mon-Fri.

They are however not allowing congregate meals at these centers for obvious social distancing reasons.

Just a tip!

Workstation Laptop: Dell Precision 7540, Xeon E-2276M, 32gb DDR4, Quadro T2000 GPU, 4k display

Wifes Rig: ASRock B550m Riptide, Ryzen 5 5600X, Sapphire Nitro+ RX 6700 XT, 16gb (2x8) 3600mhz V-Color Skywalker RAM, ARESGAME AGS 850w PSU, 1tb WD Black SN750, 500gb Crucial m.2, DIYPC MA01-G case

My Rig: ASRock B450m Pro4, Ryzen 5 3600, ARESGAME River 5 CPU cooler, EVGA RTX 2060 KO, 16gb (2x8) 3600mhz TeamGroup T-Force RAM, ARESGAME AGV750w PSU, 1tb WD Black SN750 NVMe Win 10 boot drive, 3tb Hitachi 7200 RPM HDD, Fractal Design Focus G Mini custom painted.  

NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 video card benchmark result - AMD Ryzen 5 3600,ASRock B450M Pro4 (3dmark.com)

Daughter 1 Rig: ASrock B450 Pro4, Ryzen 7 1700 @ 4.2ghz all core 1.4vCore, AMD R9 Fury X w/ Swiftech KOMODO waterblock, Custom Loop 2x240mm + 1x120mm radiators in push/pull 16gb (2x8) Patriot Viper CL14 2666mhz RAM, Corsair HX850 PSU, 250gb Samsun 960 EVO NVMe Win 10 boot drive, 500gb Samsung 840 EVO SSD, 512GB TeamGroup MP30 M.2 SATA III SSD, SuperTalent 512gb SATA III SSD, CoolerMaster HAF XM Case. 

https://www.3dmark.com/3dm/37004594?

Daughter 2 Rig: ASUS B350-PRIME ATX, Ryzen 7 1700, Sapphire Nitro+ R9 Fury Tri-X, 16gb (2x8) 3200mhz V-Color Skywalker, ANTEC Earthwatts 750w PSU, MasterLiquid Lite 120 AIO cooler in Push/Pull config as rear exhaust, 250gb Samsung 850 Evo SSD, Patriot Burst 240gb SSD, Cougar MX330-X Case

My Current Setup:

AMD Ryzen 5900X

Kingston HyperX Fury 3200mhz 2x16GB

MSI B450 Gaming Plus

Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo

EVGA RTX 3060 Ti XC

Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB

WD 5400RPM 2TB

EVGA G3 750W

Corsair Carbide 300R

Arctic Fans 140mm x4 120mm x 1

18 hours ago, SpaceGhostC2C said:

I'm sure you have the scientific studies to back that up too.

I guess toilet paper is great at preventing and curing it as well, then.

The Spanish government has announced large fiscal measures to soften the economic impact of the country's lockdown as well. The ECB, despite inital comments by Lagarde, has also announced substantial programs to try to avoid financial "dry-ups" akin to the the global financial crisis ten years ago.

Yes in fact I do.  It's called research.  Plus I've been taking it and it helped me fight off something "bizarre" i've had for the past two weeks.  As well as vitamin D supplements.

Native Americans used these roots (Echinacea and Elderberry) for reasons.  And it's no secret that UMF rated Manuka Honey fights off viruses.

< content removed by staff >

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4058675/

You can do your own UMF and MGO research.

Edited by LogicalDrm

36 minutes ago, Deli said:

Pokemon Go is still a thing??

Yeah. In the city I work in, the old part of downtown is full of Pokemon Go players every night; Well not recently but usually it is.

My Current Setup:

AMD Ryzen 5900X

Kingston HyperX Fury 3200mhz 2x16GB

MSI B450 Gaming Plus

Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo

EVGA RTX 3060 Ti XC

Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB

WD 5400RPM 2TB

EVGA G3 750W

Corsair Carbide 300R

Arctic Fans 140mm x4 120mm x 1

2 hours ago, Cora_Lie said:

Germany will organize a 882 billions relief plan.
For the 1st time since 2013, Germany is going to borrow 153 billions

Lucky ducks. At the moment it looks like the US relief budget might top 2 trillion. The US finances work differently than Germany's, but suffice it to say that we've been operating on a deficit budget consecutively since 2002, so theoretically all of the US relief plan money is borrowed money.

Of course that's a simplification of the budget issue, but still. Additionally, that 2 trillion number is a moving target as of newest news at this time of this post.

ENCRYPTION IS NOT A CRIME

6 minutes ago, straight_stewie said:

Lucky ducks. At the moment it looks like the US relief budget might top 2 trillion. The US finances work differently than Germany's, but suffice it to say that we've been operating on a deficit budget consecutively since 2002, so theoretically all of the US relief plan money is borrowed money.

Of course that's a simplification of the budget issue, but still. Additionally, that 2 trillion number is a moving target as of newest news at this time of this post.

My state has been in a huge deficit too and is looking at doing a $1 billion for us. I'm sure there are other places in this same predicament. I wonder what the fall out from this will be..

https://www.adn.com/alaska-news/2020/03/20/gov-dunleavy-releases-economic-plan-in-response-to-covid-19-including-1-billion-disaster-relief-fund/

On the bright side. I found out today that mining is essential, thanks to these wartime like rules we are following now, so I'm safe as far as income goes. I hope that side of it ends up working out for everyone else....

I'm not actually trying to be as grumpy as it seems.

I will find your mentions of Ikea or Gnome and I will /s post. 

Project Hot Box

CPU 13900k, Motherboard Gigabyte Aorus Elite AX, RAM CORSAIR Vengeance 4x16gb 5200 MHZ, GPU Zotac RTX 4090 Trinity OC, Case Fractal Pop Air XL, Storage Sabrent Rocket Q4 2tbCORSAIR Force Series MP510 1920GB NVMe, CORSAIR FORCE Series MP510 960GB NVMe, PSU CORSAIR HX1000i, Cooling Corsair XC8 CPU block, Bykski GPU block, 360mm and 280mm radiator, Displays Odyssey G9, LG 34UC98-W 34-Inch,Keyboard Mountain Everest Max, Mouse Mountain Makalu 67, Sound AT2035, Massdrop 6xx headphones, Go XLR 

Oppbevaring

CPU i9-9900k, Motherboard, ASUS Rog Maximus Code XI, RAM, 48GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB 3200 mhz (2x16)+(2x8) GPUs Asus ROG Strix 2070 8gb, PNY 1080, Nvidia 1080, Case Mining Frame, 2x Storage Samsung 860 Evo 500 GB, PSU Corsair RM1000x and RM850x, Cooling Asus Rog Ryuo 240 with Noctua NF-12 fans

Why is the 5800x so hot?

16 hours ago, Falkentyne said:

Yes in fact I do.  It's called research.  Plus I've been taking it and it helped me fight off something "bizarre" i've had for the past two weeks.  As well as vitamin D supplements.

Native Americans used these roots (Echinacea and Elderberry) for reasons.  And it's no secret that UMF rated Manuka Honey fights off viruses.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4058675/

You can do your own UMF and MGO research.

The study you linked mentions nothing of human testing. It's talking about highly controlled exposure in a petri dish.

As for actual scientific opinion on whether it has any benefit in the real world: https://nccih.nih.gov/health/providers/digest/cold-science

Results of individual prophylaxis trials consistently show positive (though not significant) trends, although potential effects are of questionable clinical relevance.

Viruses and bacteria can be inhibited by many, many things upon direct contact, but that's not how your body works. You're not injecting your herbal teas straight into your veins.

Edited by LogicalDrm

MacBook Pro 16 i9-9980HK - Radeon Pro 5500m 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 2TB NVME

iPhone 12 Mini / Sony WH-1000XM4 / Bose Companion 20

9 minutes ago, Vitamanic said:

The study you linked mentions nothing of human testing. It's talking about highly controlled exposure in a petri dish.

Can’t help but remember that scene in House M.D.

Speaking of medical shows,

Television shows are donating medical supplies to real-life emergency personnel who need them in the fight against the coronavirus pandemic. The coronavirus outbreak in the United States has led to a nationwide shortage of medical suppliesand calls for donations of items necessary to treat patients. "Grey's Anatomy" has stepped up to provide gloves and gowns, while "Station 19" is donating N95 masks to the City of Ontario Fire Department and a firehouse in Los Angeles, an ABC spokesperson confirmed to CBS News.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/greys-anatomy-station-19-donate-masks-gloves-and-other-medical-supplies-coronavirus/

16 minutes ago, Vitamanic said:

As for actual scientific opinion on whether it has any benefit in the real world: https://nccih.nih.gov/health/providers/digest/cold-science

Viruses and bacteria can be inhibited by many, many things upon direct contact, but that's not how your body works. You're not injecting your herbal teas straight into your veins.

Regardless of "scientific" testing or not, I can tell you what has worked for me and many others who have purchased these items (Just check the Amazon reviews.  There's plenty for both Manuka Honey and Echinacea).  I'm not here to lay out my ass and ruin my privacy for a bunch of random people on this forum and have you guys say "oh no falkentyne got the cooties!", but I had very bizarre symptoms (almost like I was trying to get a sore throat, felt strangely weak and exhausted, couldn't concentrate or focus on chess (I am a National Master) and felt a lot of soreness in my muscles, as if I was trying to catch a strange flu but resisting.  And no runny nose).  And I attribute my cocktail of Manuka UMF 10+ Honey and Echinacea (no elderberries because they were out of stock, first bottle is coming Sunday) and Vitamin D pills for keeping me well.  I'm 48, by the way and have marfan syndrome.  Is that enough for you or do you have some more "hey if you catch corona you're going to die" feedback, instead of accepting that it is VERY POSSIBLE that mother nature can help fight this?  Works for me so I'll keep doing what works.  

I think instead of saying "that's voodoo science" that perhaps you should consider trying it yourself instead of playing games with your life in a very risky situation.  Logic dictates that alternative methods for resisting this dangerous flu need to be investigated.

4 hours ago, Falkentyne said:

Said this in the last thread, but some people are aware that UMF Manuka Honey (at least 10+, but 20+ is great IF you can afford it), Echinacea and Elderberries are excellent in fighting the virus (or rather, preventing you from getting sick in the first place--if you do, it tends to be extremely mild to just annoying).  These foods and herbs help inhibit influenza type viruses from binding to enzymes and replicating.   They also boost the immune system.  There's a reason these products are sold out on Amazon.  UMF 20+ is widely available because most people can't afford spending $80 for 8 ounces.

----------------------------------------------

MODERATION EDIT ;

please make sure to research anything before self medicating.

https://www.webmd.com/a-to-z-guides/manuka-honey-medicinal-uses

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/is-manuka-honey-better-than-all-known-antibiotics/

https://www.mayoclinic.org/drugs-supplements-honey/art-20363819

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/articles/21sD2l323f9hzdfM7Smw9B4/is-manuka-honey-worth-the-money

Also, even if true, the majority out there is fake ;

https://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/food-and-drink/features/the-manuka-honey-scandal-9577344.html

I'd probably say given recent research with MS, the best thing is to eat foods rich in Vitamin C and Vitamin D, especially the latter. Honey, in general (nothing much special about Manuka honey, apart from taste) is an anti-inflammatory (in fact some recent work being done about using it for rosacea). I don't think that it would have much affect on toast, apart from taste, and of course the immune system need plenty of energy to work, i would particularly suggest if you are on a diet to stop for the time being, and just eat how much you like (not what,  how much). 

It will probably not have any affects that will prevent you from catching a cold. Unless you take foods rich in ogliosaccharides in combination, such as perhaps breads high in fiber  (the combination is beneficial), I'd  stay away from honey due to its bacteriostatic effect on the microbiome. Oddly enough with a diet high in fiber it works great for the microbiome. 

Definitely my advice, eat lots of nice fish, eggs etc, as well as plenty of fresh greens. A glass of orange juice, or cranberry juice is always welcome. Adding lots of fiber to your diet should always be great too. 

10 hours ago, wkdpaul said:

This new thread is to replace the old thread on discussion about the novel CoronaVirus (COVID-19).

Just curious why was  new thread created?

• My system specs
  • View 91 Tempered Glass RGB Edition, No PSU, XL-ATX, Black, Full Tower Case
  • ROG MAXIMUS XI EXTREME, Intel Z390 Chipset, LGA 1151, HDMI, E-ATX Motherboard
  • Core™ i9-9900K 8-Core 3.6 - 5.0GHz Turbo, LGA 1151, 95W TDP, Processor
  • GeForce RTX™ 2080 Ti OC ROG-STRIX-RTX2080TI-O11G-GAMING, 1350 - 1665MHz, 11GB GDDR6, Graphics Card
  • ROG RYUJIN 360, 360mm Radiator, Liquid Cooling System
  • 32GB Kit (2 x 16GB) Trident Z DDR4 3200MHz, CL14, Silver-Red DIMM Memory
  • AX1600i Digital, 80 PLUS Titanium 1600W, Fanless Mode, Fully Modular, ATX Power Supply
  • Formula 7, 4g, 8.3 (W/m-K), Nano Diamond, Thermal Compound
  • On AIO cooler 6 x NF-F12 IPPC 3000 PWM 120x120x25mm 4Pin Fibre-glass SSO2 Heptaperf Retail
  • 6 x NF-A14 IPPC-3000 PWM 140mm, 3000 RPM, 158.5 CFM, 41.3 dBA, Cooling Fan
  • 1TB 970 PRO 2280, 3500 / 2700 MB/s, V-NAND 2-bit MLC, PCIe 3.0 x4 NVMe, M.2 SSD
  • Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 
  • Beyerdynamic MMX 300 (2nd Generation) Premium Gaming Headset
  • ROG PG279Q
  • Corsair K95 Platinum XT
  • ROG Sica

6 minutes ago, Falkentyne said:

Regardless of "scientific" testing or not, I can tell you what has worked for me and many others who have purchased these items (Just check the Amazon reviews.  There's plenty for both Manuka Honey and Echinacea).  I'm not here to lay out my ass and ruin my privacy for a bunch of random people on this forum and have you guys say "oh no falkentyne got the cooties!", but I had very bizarre symptoms (almost like I was trying to get a sore throat, felt strangely weak and exhausted, couldn't concentrate or focus on chess (I am a National Master) and felt a lot of soreness in my muscles, as if I was trying to catch a strange flu but resisting.  And no runny nose).  And I attribute my cocktail of Manuka UMF 10+ Honey and Echinacea (no elderberries because they were out of stock, first bottle is coming Sunday) and Vitamin D pills for keeping me well.  I'm 48, by the way and have marfan syndrome.  Is that enough for you or do you have some more "hey if you catch corona you're going to die" feedback, instead of accepting that it is VERY POSSIBLE that mother nature can help fight this?  Works for me so I'll keep doing what works.  

I think instead of saying "that's voodoo science" that perhaps you should consider trying it yourself instead of playing games with your life in a very risky situation.  Logic dictates that alternative methods for resisting this dangerous flu need to be investigated.

You can't give medical advice based upon anecdotal evidence. There isn't even any correlation in said anecdotal evidence. You should watch the video a post or two up.

I drink V8 juice every day, I also have never developed lung cancer. Does V8 juice prevent lung cancer now? No? Then your argument similarly falls flat.

Telling people that supplements treat and protect against this and that with zero evidence to back it up is dangerous. It inspires a false sense of security in the people that buy into it and can lead them to put themselves more at risk because they think they're protected by the jar of honey from Amazon that had good reviews.

As far as playing games with my life, I've already actually contracted and mostly recovered from the virus being discussed. You can read about my experience in the last thread. Though, I doubt flower extract and honey would have helped me much.

11 minutes ago, Vitamanic said:

You can't give medical advice based upon anecdotal evidence. There isn't even any correlation in said anecdotal evidence. You should watch the video a post or two up.

I drink V8 juice every day, I also have never developed lung cancer. Does V8 juice prevent lung cancer now? No? Then your argument similarly falls flat.

Telling people that supplements treat and protect against this and that with zero evidence to back it up is dangerous. It inspires a false sense of security in the people that buy into it and can lead them to put themselves more at risk because they think they're protected by the jar of honey from Amazon that had good reviews.

As far as playing games with my life, I've already actually contracted and mostly recovered from the virus being discussed. You can read about my experience in the last thread. Though, I doubt flower extract and honey would have helped me much.

Your V8 comment is a straw man argument.

There is also no side effect to taking genuine Manuka Honey.  I only buy UMF rated honey.  So I avoid the fakes.  Unless you're allergic to honey.

Someone at UC Riverside told me about Echinacea and I mean I can go by other people's comments that taking Echinacea helped them get over or avoid flu's much easier, or I can put on my tinfoil hat and say "they're all lying and full of shit".  I'm sorry but I can't life my life in such a negative, paranoid way.  If people say that Echinacea works for them then I can't go around saying that all those people made fake Amazon accounts to make people waste money on Echinacea.

Same goes for Elderberries.

35 minutes ago, Thomas001 said:

Just curious why was  new thread created?

To have clearly stated rules in the OP, the moderation messages were left ignored.

A "purge" from the last 3 pages where members were rather dismissive and bringing conspiracy theories and off-topic replies.

@Falkentyne please stop, if you're pleased with your use of Manuka honey, and if it works for you, good, but as this was repeated multiple times, Covid-19 IS NOT the same as the seasonal flu, even if it has similar symptoms. This thread isn't about sharing flu remedies.

Edited by wkdpaul

If you need help with your forum account, please use the Forum Support form !

https://www.cnn.com/2020/03/21/politics/fda-coronavirus-test/index.html

This could be a significant development if they can actually produce this new 45 minute test in large numbers.

Get people out of hospitals if they don't have it in much less time and free up resources for those that may have it.