COVID-19 - READ THE RULES BEFORE REPLYING

WkdPaul
6 hours ago, Nosiie said:

I mean that not every country has legalized the same active ingredient. 

For example is Astra not accepted in the US or at least not in every state. 

So I questioned myself if a state like Russia has some advantage regulations to. 

It's just hard to check if you can't read or speak the language 

A country not accepting a vaccine to be used in their country has nothing to do with it's efficacy, it's about the side effects you might get (like the thrombosis)

If you're vaccinated, you're vaccinated, that's all they should ask.

If you need help with your forum account, please use the Forum Support form !

8 minutes ago, wkdpaul said:

A country not accepting a vaccine to be used in their country has nothing to do with it's efficacy, it's about the side effects you might get (like the thrombosis)

https://www.republicworld.com/world-news/pakistan-news/saudi-arabia-bars-travellers-who-received-china-made-vaccine-tensions-rise-for-pakistan.html

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

On 6/24/2021 at 12:08 AM, kaiju_wars said:

Have they allowed Johnson & Johnson vaccines again in the states?  I remember it being pulled cause some people got blood clots?  

It's the vaccine I got and my mom is wanting the same one since it's only one dose.

I understand the caution, but something like 8 people in 6.5 million vaccinations got the clots in the US, and considering the circumstances that seems like a very small risk considering the benefits of having a third vaccine available to the public. It's back to being administered, but one of the labs actually producing the vaccination in Baltimore had some catastrophe, so I think doses in the US are limited.

I also got the J&J, it kicked me squarely in the ass the next two days but I have no regrets; I was very happy to be vaccinated.

My Current Setup:

AMD Ryzen 5900X

Kingston HyperX Fury 3200mhz 2x16GB

MSI B450 Gaming Plus

Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo

EVGA RTX 3060 Ti XC

Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB

WD 5400RPM 2TB

EVGA G3 750W

Corsair Carbide 300R

Arctic Fans 140mm x4 120mm x 1

8 minutes ago, atxcyclist said:

I understand the caution, but something like 8 people in 6.5 million vaccinations got the clots in the US, and considering the circumstances that seems like a very small risk considering the benefits of having a third vaccine available to the public. It's back to being administered, but one of the labs actually producing the vaccination in Baltimore had some catastrophe, so I think doses in the US are limited.

I also got the J&J, it kicked me squarely in the ass the next two days but I have no regrets; I was very happy to be vaccinated.

I got chills and a headache that same night.  The next day I was fine.  I'm glad it's back though, more vaccines is good.

Currently focusing on my video game collection.

It doesn't matter what you play games on, just play good games you enjoy.

23 hours ago, wkdpaul said:

If you're vaccinated, you're vaccinated, that's all they should ask.

I totally agree! The thing is me and my wife like to go to Russia in the winter so I'd like to know if there are such restrictions. I mean I can choose the vaccine I'd like to have. 

So it's not the question which one is better. I' m just preparing myself for a country which  restrictions and speech I don't know. 

Just got my second dose this morning. 

First shot was Moderna, second shot was Pfizer. 

It’s been about 8 hours since then. So far reaction has been mild. Typical slight arm soreness that I fully expect to get worse tomorrow then go away. 

No sign of a fever/chills or muscle soreness/aches yet. Still possible. 

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

4 minutes ago, dalekphalm said:

No sign of a fever/chills or muscle soreness/aches yet. Still possible. 

Had mine 14 hours ago, everthing was like you until about an hour and a half ago and now those are kicking in hard. Off to sleep, if I can get that with the sound of the honks on a Euro match day that happens to be a Saturday too...

F@H
Desktop: i9-13900K, ASUS Z790-E, 64GB DDR5-6000 CL36, RTX3080, 2TB MP600 Pro XT, 2TB SX8200Pro, 2x16TB Ironwolf RAID0, Corsair HX1200, Antec Vortex 360 AIO, Thermaltake Versa H25 TG, Samsung 4K curved 49" TV, 23" secondary, Mountain Everest Max

Mobile SFF rig: i9-9900K, Noctua NH-L9i, Asrock Z390 Phantom ITX-AC, 32GB, GTX1070, 2x1TB SX8200Pro RAID0, 2x5TB 2.5" HDD RAID0, Athena 500W Flex (Noctua fan), Custom 4.7l 3D printed case

Asus Zenbook UM325UA, Ryzen 7 5700u, 16GB, 1TB, OLED

GPD Win 2

16 hours ago, Kilrah said:

Had mine 14 hours ago, everthing was like you until about an hour and a half ago and now those are kicking in hard. Off to sleep, if I can get that with the sound of the honks on a Euro match day that happens to be a Saturday too...

I’m on day two now. About 24 hours since the 2nd dose. 

No chills or fever still. Overnight went totally fine. Just arm soreness, which has steadily increased. 

Unless that changes today, I expect to be fully recovered in a day or so. 

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

I've spent what must be the worst night of my life, now it's staring to get better....

F@H
Desktop: i9-13900K, ASUS Z790-E, 64GB DDR5-6000 CL36, RTX3080, 2TB MP600 Pro XT, 2TB SX8200Pro, 2x16TB Ironwolf RAID0, Corsair HX1200, Antec Vortex 360 AIO, Thermaltake Versa H25 TG, Samsung 4K curved 49" TV, 23" secondary, Mountain Everest Max

Mobile SFF rig: i9-9900K, Noctua NH-L9i, Asrock Z390 Phantom ITX-AC, 32GB, GTX1070, 2x1TB SX8200Pro RAID0, 2x5TB 2.5" HDD RAID0, Athena 500W Flex (Noctua fan), Custom 4.7l 3D printed case

GPD Win 2

5 minutes ago, Kilrah said:

I've spent what must be the worst night of my life, now it's staring to get better....

did something build over night, on the first night or second day?

Had the shot at 10am, flu symptoms started appearing at about 11pm and by 12 I was shuddering like mad. Went to bed and spent the night with a massive migraine and that afwul "locked-in/stuck/paralyzed" feeling that comes with the flu, just worse than ever before. Migraine started going down at about 2pm, now it's 6pm and okayish, muscle pain and manageable headache. 

F@H

GPD Win 2

So this Delta variant is basically the one from India. Why can't they just called it the India variant so it's easier to identify and not confused everyone. I don't think I'm the only one who thought the virus took a flight on Delta Airlines from India and decided to go on a world tour, or I am the only one who thought of that.

Intel Xeon E5 1650 v3 @ 3.5GHz 6C:12T / CM212 Evo / Asus X99 Deluxe / 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4 3000 Trident-Z / Samsung 850 Pro 256GB / Intel 335 240GB / WD Red 2 & 3TB / Antec 850w / RTX 2070 / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy X360 15: Intel Core i5 8250U @ 1.6GHz 4C:8T / 8GB DDR4 / Intel UHD620 + Nvidia GeForce MX150 4GB / Intel 120GB SSD / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy x360 BP series Intel 8th gen

AMD ThreadRipper 2!

5820K & 6800K 3-way SLI mobo support list

Just now, Benji said:

Most likely not to discriminate because it might throw a bad light on India. Kind of like the "Spanish flu".

I see what you mean, too bad discrimination still exist today and will most likely exist forever as long as humans are still here, those that still does needs to grow up.

Intel Xeon E5 1650 v3 @ 3.5GHz 6C:12T / CM212 Evo / Asus X99 Deluxe / 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4 3000 Trident-Z / Samsung 850 Pro 256GB / Intel 335 240GB / WD Red 2 & 3TB / Antec 850w / RTX 2070 / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy X360 15: Intel Core i5 8250U @ 1.6GHz 4C:8T / 8GB DDR4 / Intel UHD620 + Nvidia GeForce MX150 4GB / Intel 120GB SSD / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy x360 BP series Intel 8th gen

AMD ThreadRipper 2!

5820K & 6800K 3-way SLI mobo support list

34 minutes ago, NumLock21 said:

So this Delta variant is basically the one from India. Why can't they just called it the India variant so it's easier to identify and not confused everyone. I don't think I'm the only one who thought the virus took a flight on Delta Airlines from India and decided to go on a world tour, or I am the only one who thought of that.

They applied the Delta naming scheme afterward, in part to avoid stigmatizing certain countries and also because the regional labels had less and less meaning as the variants spread. You can find Delta in many parts of the world, just as you can Alpha (UK), Beta (South Africa) and Gamma (Brazil).

Had my second dose last evening — Moderna this time after getting Pfizer the first time around. It's definitely hitting me harder with a mild headache and a flush feeling (probably a raised temperature) over half a day later, but it hasn't knocked me sideways like with some people.

I'm just looking forward to resuming some normal activities in a couple of weeks. Even drinks on a patio would be wonderful.

2nd morning, had a good night and only have slight headache / muscle pain left.

F@H

GPD Win 2

Fairly interesting read a few days ago: https://directorsblog.nih.gov/2021/06/22/how-immunity-generated-from-covid-19-vaccines-differs-from-an-infection/

Immunity gained from a vaccine is more able to launch a response towards different variants. Moreover, an mRNA vaccine allowed successful immunity from different variants than a traditional antigen-based vaccine. 

Although I still maintain, the best vaccine is the one you can get, its really interesting to see how broad these new mRNA vaccines allow. 

I have the choice between J&J or a double dose vaccine; I can get the J&J vaccine tomorrow, but I'll have to wait until late August to start get vaccinated with a double dose one as I'll be out of the country (to Germany) starting next week until then. Is getting the J&J right away a better idea? I'm particularly worried about the low efficacy compared to the other ones.

EDIT: Might be important to note that I was only eligible to get vaccinated since last week, if you're wondering why it's late

🙂

Japan has started the vaccienes and a bunch of youtubers have gotten them

Everyone, Creator初音ミク Hatsune Miku Google commercial.

Cameras: Main: Canon 70D - Secondary: Panasonic GX85 - Spare: Samsung ST68. - Action cams: GoPro Hero+, Akaso EK7000pro

Dead cameras: Nikion s4000, Canon XTi

Pc's

Spoiler

Dell optiplex 5050 (main) - i5-6500- 20GB ram -500gb samsung 970 evo  500gb WD blue HDD - dvd r/w

HP compaq 8300 prebuilt - Intel i5-3470 - 8GB ram - 500GB HDD - bluray drive

old windows 7 gaming desktop - Intel i5 2400 - lenovo CIH61M V:1.0 - 4GB ram - 1TB HDD - dual DVD r/w

main laptop acer e5 15 - Intel i3 7th gen - 16GB ram - 1TB HDD - dvd drive                                                                     

school laptop lenovo 300e chromebook 2nd gen - Intel celeron - 4GB ram - 32GB SSD 

audio mac- 2017 apple macbook air A1466 EMC 3178

Any questions? pm me.

#Muricaparrotgang                                                                                   

On 6/27/2021 at 12:03 AM, Kilrah said:

what vax did you get?

anyway italy nosense:

everyone should be cautious because there are variants, younger generations are not fully vaccinated and many do still lack of vaccinations...

then it's ideal to remove the obligation of wearing masks and who cares of the previous rules 🤦

3 hours ago, 12345678 said:

what vax did you get?

Moderna

F@H

GPD Win 2

in the country where i live they have started vacination but iam waiting for a long time

Pls Mark a solution as a solution, would be really helpful.

BTW pls correct me, iam really stoobid at times.

7 hours ago, my name is guru iam tech said:

in the country where i live they have started vacination but iam waiting for a long time

Im due to get mine earliest in October. Would be a miracle if I get one sooner. My country is useless at this, and im a little upset as my mother is immunocompromised. 

Got the first appointment for the Vaccination on the 6th of July and since the 29th of June you can actually choose the date on the Website when signing up when you want to get vaccinated so it's perfect for me because I've got Holidays from the 3rd through the 18th of July. My whole family and pretty much all people at my Company have already been vaccinated and most of them had side effects ranging from pretty mild to pretty extreme. I'm all healthy and stuff so I hopefully shouldn't become too sick. It's probably gonna be Moderna but I'll know for sure when I get it.

You can take a look at all of the Tech that I own and have owned over the years in my About Me section and on my Profile.

I'm Swiss and my Mother language is Swiss German of course, I speak the Aargauer dialect. If you want to watch a great video about Swiss German which explains the language and outlines the Basics, then click here.

If I could just play Videogames and consume Cool Content all day long for the rest of my life, then that would be sick.

4 hours ago, soldier_ph said:

Got the first appointment for the Vaccination on the 6th of July and since the 29th of June you can actually choose the date on the Website when signing up when you want to get vaccinated so it's perfect for me because I've got Holidays from the 3rd through the 18th of July. My whole family and pretty much all people at my Company have already been vaccinated and most of them had side effects ranging from pretty mild to pretty extreme. I'm all healthy and stuff so I hopefully shouldn't become too sick. It's probably gonna be Moderna but I'll know for sure when I get it.

One thing to keep in mind that your health is not really an indicator of whether you'll have a mild or severe reaction to the vaccine. It all has to do with the specifics of your immune system, which isn't something you can really measure or tell about.