First build help with motherboard

Pheonex

Budget (including currency): $$

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: High end gaming 1080p monitor- 4k tv and VR

Other details Got an amazing deal on a prebuilt for cheaper than i could have gotten the cpu and gpu but the case is crap and already after a week has dust also no upgrading slots on the motherboard (predator orion 3000 rtx 2060 intel i7 9700 non k, 899$ at best buy on one of those curbside pickup things and ended up with higher spec version at the cheap ones price as it was "all they could find" when i came to pick it up after ordering) so my questions are.

1. What kind of motherboard can I use to upgrade with? I was looking at this Asus ROG Strix Z390-E Gaming Motherboard LGA1151 (Intel 8th 9th Gen) ATX DDR4 DP HDMI M.2 USB 3.1 Gen2 802.11AC Wi-Fi

2. Can i just take out all the parts I like? my graphics card, cpu, ssd and hdd etc. and put them onto a new motherboard in a dust free case?

3.I plan on getting a better video card down the road for 4k once the new nvidia rtx's are released as well the 2060 seems pretty ok on my monitor its only 1080p 75hz ( i used to be only a console gamer with a laptop for work so this is my first experience with a gaming pc)

this is what it says on the website for my prebuilt

https://www.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/predator-model/DG.E1XAA.002

Oh yeah heres the case im looking at mainly for the dust covers (my house gets crazy dusty and I don't have pets or anything) Corsair Icue 220T RGB Airflow Tempered Glass Mid-Tower Smart Case, White if you can suggest something nicer for under 300 i'm interested also id like the motherboard under 400 but can go a bit higher (prefer to order from newegg or amazon)

6 minutes ago, Pheonex said:

Budget (including currency): $$

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: High end gaming 1080p monitor- 4k tv and VR

Other details Got an amazing deal on a prebuilt for cheaper than i could have gotten the cpu and gpu but the case is crap and already after a week has dust also no upgrading slots on the motherboard (predator orion 3000 rtx 2060 intel i7 9700 non k, 899$ at best buy on one of those curbside pickup things and ended up with higher spec version at the cheap ones price as it was "all they could find" when i came to pick it up after ordering) so my questions are.

1. What kind of motherboard can I use to upgrade with? I was looking at this Asus ROG Strix Z390-E Gaming Motherboard LGA1151 (Intel 8th 9th Gen) ATX DDR4 DP HDMI M.2 USB 3.1 Gen2 802.11AC Wi-Fi

2. Can i just take out all the parts I like? my graphics card, cpu, ssd and hdd etc. and put them onto a new motherboard in a dust free case?

3.I plan on getting a better video card down the road for 4k once the new nvidia rtx's are released as well the 2060 seems pretty ok on my monitor its only 1080p 75hz ( i used to be only a console gamer with a laptop for work so this is my first experience with a gaming pc)

this is what it says on the website for my prebuilt

https://www.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/predator-model/DG.E1XAA.002

Oh yeah heres the case im looking at mainly for the dust covers (my house gets crazy dusty and I don't have pets or anything) Corsair Icue 220T RGB Airflow Tempered Glass Mid-Tower Smart Case, White if you can suggest something nicer for under 300 i'm interested also id like the motherboard under 400 but can go a bit higher (prefer to order from newegg or amazon)

You should be able to take out the CPU, GPU, HD, SSD, and maybe a cooler, but the PSU and mobo probably won't be compatible with normal cases. There may be hot glue or proprietary screws that will need a special bit to be unscrewed. There's really no point in getting a 'good' motherboard if you don't plan to do anything special or OC, just get a cheaper highly reviewed compatible motherboard- Or better yet, Buy a 3700x and a MSI b550/x570 Tomahawk when they come out in june or so. For the case- $400 is overkill I reccomened the p400a (or p400a digital if you like rgb) and 1-4 extra case fans of your choice. Dont like that? The Lian Li o11-d or o11-air are solid cases, the air comes with 3 or 4 fans, the o11-d comes with none, but both have great airflow and 9 and 12 fan mounts, respectively (an insane amount). If you go with a 3700x+b550 tomahawk, plus a p400a and 1 extra fan you'll have a lot of money left over and I'd reccomened to save up for Nvidia's Ampere (3000 series gpus).

I am NOT a professional and a lot of the time what I'm saying is based on limited knowledge and experience. I'm going to be incorrect at times. 

Motherboard Tier List                   How many watts do I need?
Best B550 Motherboards             Best Intel Z490 Motherboards

PC Troubleshooting                      You don't need a big PSU

PSU Tier List                                Common pc building mistakes 
PC BUILD Guide! (POV)              How to Overclock your CPU