pc randomly shuts off vga light stays on preventing post

so a couple weeks ago my friend tried to build his first pc and hes been having issues i fixed nearly all of them but one problem after another arises and long story short i got it up in working order and sent it back now all of a sudden the pc turned off and upon trying to start it the vga light came on and it will no longer post 

specs:

ryzen 3 3200g

rx 570 8gb

corsair lpx 8gb ddr4 

rog strix b450f 

2tb hdd

thermaltake 600w 80+ bronze

this has really got me stumped ive never seen this issue before

The graphics card or the power connectors might have gotten loose, reseat the graphics card and mare sure the power connectors are all the way plugged in.

19 minutes ago, The_russian said:

The graphics card or the power connectors might have gotten loose, reseat the graphics card and mare sure the power connectors are all the way plugged in.

tried this to no avail the light is still white

1 minute ago, DragonDoodles said:

tried this to no avail the light is still white

The 3200G has integrated graphics, try taking the graphics card out altogether and booting off the integrated graphics. 

2 minutes ago, The_russian said:

The 3200G has integrated graphics, try taking the graphics card out altogether and booting off the integrated graphics. 

same thing nothing happened still didnt post and the vga light is still lit

1 minute ago, DragonDoodles said:

same thing nothing happened still didnt post and the vga light is still lit

Try clearing the CMOS, past that I'm not sure what else to suggest maybe someone else has some ideas. 

Just now, The_russian said:

Try clearing the CMOS, past that I'm not sure what else to suggest maybe someone else has some ideas. 

I do....

Remove the RX 570 completely from the rig.

See if it posts off the Vega graphics, so plug the HDMI cable into the motherboard HDMI out.

1 minute ago, ShrimpBrime said:

I do....

Remove the RX 570 completely from the rig.

See if it posts off the Vega graphics, so plug the HDMI cable into the motherboard HDMI out.

I already suggested that and OP said it still didn't work. 

Just now, The_russian said:

I already suggested that and OP said it still didn't work. 

my bad tldr honestly. 

Then down to diag PSU or motherboard or memory or cpu..... no idea. Not a lot of symptoms to diag here.

1 minute ago, ShrimpBrime said:

my bad tldr honestly. 

Then down to diag PSU or motherboard or memory or cpu..... no idea. Not a lot of symptoms to diag here.

its very possible he did first have a psu that caught fire but i did extensive benchmarks on all the parts left it on overnight as well as checked for anything that looked damaged but there wasnt a single issue until i gave it back to him

Just now, DragonDoodles said:

its very possible he did first have a psu that caught fire but i did extensive benchmarks on all the parts left it on overnight as well as checked for anything that looked damaged but there wasnt a single issue until i gave it back to him

Electronics are mysterious in that way. 

They break. It happens. 

You get to go over with all your parts and start testing.

It would be easiest to put his cpu into your rig. test that.

Then the board might be bad. 

Slide his PSU to your rig, give that a go. Working? board likely bad.

Same method for the video card.

That way you don't have to pull the screws on his mainboard until you pull it for RMA, if that is the issue anyways....

9 minutes ago, ShrimpBrime said:

Electronics are mysterious in that way. 

They break. It happens. 

You get to go over with all your parts and start testing.

It would be easiest to put his cpu into your rig. test that.

Then the board might be bad. 

Slide his PSU to your rig, give that a go. Working? board likely bad.

Same method for the video card.

That way you don't have to pull the screws on his mainboard until you pull it for RMA, if that is the issue anyways....

alright i just feel bad first pc and every possible problem comes to light and i feel bad for accepting payment (which i didnt ask for) its just the strangest case ive ever seen bios update faulty psu weird hdd that took forever to set up broken case fan and network adapter screen too large for his monitor soo many issues the list continues but for a first build its a really tough time all the parts were new as well went as safe as possible but got destroyed but thanks for your help even if it didnt work

5 minutes ago, DragonDoodles said:

alright i just feel bad first pc and every possible problem comes to light and i feel bad for accepting payment (which i didnt ask for) its just the strangest case ive ever seen bios update faulty psu weird hdd that took forever to set up broken case fan and network adapter screen too large for his monitor soo many issues the list continues but for a first build its a really tough time all the parts were new as well went as safe as possible but got destroyed but thanks for your help even if it didnt work

Don't let feelings get in the way of conducting business and diagnostics.  Friends don't have this issue though, you guys be fine. Payment? Heck it's only money.... he'll make more. no problem.

So test each component individually. Have fun with it. Practice makes perfect anyways :P