Stuck at BIOS Splash Screen

Go to solution Solved by Haro,
1 minute ago, Valaries said:

Hi
Sorry for the late reply

Yes this occurs only after i put it, ive switched back to my old stock intel cooler and everything went back to normal, im assuming this is my PSU at stake which only has 500w and it is unable to lift them all

That PSU does look sketch 

So either way I recommend upgrading it 

Not necessarily the wattage as it will be more than enough 

But a better more reliable brand like a cx 550 or something equivalent

Hi Guys!,

So the title is pretty much explaining, i was changing my CPU Cooler from Intel Stock Cooler to Alseye H120D everything went fine, i even got myself sometime to able clean up my PC

Then the problem shows up after i boot the system, everything went fine Fans are all on and all, but im stuck at the No Display issue, at first i thought this was my GPU problem, and somehow i fixed it after unplug my new hard drive that was installed with the h120d

Then after the problem's gone im facing this stuck at bios logo with press f2 and del for bios settings, ive tried everything on the internet, Removing the CMOS (Done) unplug everything (Done) Re apply RAM (Done) even changing my cooler back to its stock cooler doesnt fix the issue, the current things that are comnected to the MOBO is SSD for boot and ram

CPU: Intel i5-4460

GPU: RX 570 4GB

SSD: Transcendent 500GB

RAM: Samsung 4GB + Vgen 4GB DDR3

HDD:

Seagate Momentus Thin 500GB

Toshiba 1TB (this is the problematic HDD)

Fujitsu 250GB

PSU: Digital Alliance Dengen 500W 

56 minutes ago, Valaries said:

Hi Guys!,

So the title is pretty much explaining, i was changing my CPU Cooler from Intel Stock Cooler to Alseye H120D everything went fine, i even got myself sometime to able clean up my PC

Then the problem shows up after i boot the system, everything went fine Fans are all on and all, but im stuck at the No Display issue, at first i thought this was my GPU problem, and somehow i fixed it after unplug my new hard drive that was installed with the h120d

Then after the problem's gone im facing this stuck at bios logo with press f2 and del for bios settings, ive tried everything on the internet, Removing the CMOS (Done) unplug everything (Done) Re apply RAM (Done) even changing my cooler back to its stock cooler doesnt fix the issue, the current things that are comnected to the MOBO is SSD for boot and ram

CPU: Intel i5-4460

GPU: RX 570 4GB

SSD: Transcendent 500GB

RAM: Samsung 4GB + Vgen 4GB DDR3

HDD:

Seagate Momentus Thin 500GB

Toshiba 1TB (this is the problematic HDD)

Fujitsu 250GB

PSU: Digital Alliance Dengen 500W 

Did this problem occure before putting the cooler or did happen only after ?

PC: Motherboard: ASUS B550M TUF-Plus, CPU: Ryzen 3 3100, CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34, GPU: GIGABYTE WindForce GTX1650S, RAM: HyperX Fury RGB 2x8GB 3200 CL16, Case, CoolerMaster MB311L ARGB, Boot Drive: 250GB MX500, Game Drive: WD Blue 1TB 7200RPM HDD.

Peripherals: GK61 (Optical Gateron Red) with Mistel White/Orange keycaps, Logitech G102 (Purple), BitWit Ensemble Grey Deskpad. 

Audio: Logitech G432, Moondrop Starfield, Mic: Razer Siren Mini (White).

Phone: Pixel 3a (Purple-ish).

Build Log: 

17 hours ago, TofuHaroto said:

Did this problem occure before putting the cooler or did happen only after ?

Hi
Sorry for the late reply

Yes this occurs only after i put it, ive switched back to my old stock intel cooler and everything went back to normal, im assuming this is my PSU at stake which only has 500w and it is unable to lift them all

1 minute ago, Valaries said:

Hi
Sorry for the late reply

PC: Motherboard: ASUS B550M TUF-Plus, CPU: Ryzen 3 3100, CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34, GPU: GIGABYTE WindForce GTX1650S, RAM: HyperX Fury RGB 2x8GB 3200 CL16, Case, CoolerMaster MB311L ARGB, Boot Drive: 250GB MX500, Game Drive: WD Blue 1TB 7200RPM HDD.

Peripherals: GK61 (Optical Gateron Red) with Mistel White/Orange keycaps, Logitech G102 (Purple), BitWit Ensemble Grey Deskpad. 

Build Log: 

5 minutes ago, TofuHaroto said:

ive started a new topic for a new psu recommendation

and Digital Alliance is a local electronic manufacture from my country

2 minutes ago, Valaries said:

ive started a new topic for a new psu recommendation

and Digital Alliance is a local electronic manufacture from my country

I personally never heard of them 

They could be awesome but in PSUs I tend to be safe and just go with a reputable brand  :)

Build Log: 

• 1 month later...

Hi, did you get to fix your problem? i'm having same issue but mine is a new built pc.

Spoiler