Left My Phone Turned Off For A Month - What Should I Do Now?

Left my Galaxy S10 turned off hidden away for a month.  Anyone who needed me could contact me on a less smart phone or on my computer.  I might have made one mistake, though, which was leaving the battery at 100% (not plugged in) while it was off.  Is there anything I should be concerned about now that I've turned it back on?  So far, other than some updates, it seems pretty normal.  Battery only lost about 10% of power during that time.

-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-

7 minutes ago, AdvocateOfNyx said:

Left my Galaxy S10 turned off hidden away for a month.  Anyone who needed me could contact me on a less smart phone or on my computer.  I might have made one mistake, though, which was leaving the battery at 100% (not plugged in) while it was off.  Is there anything I should be concerned about now that I've turned it back on?  So far, other than some updates, it seems pretty normal.  Battery only lost about 10% of power during that time.

Nah it will be fine, at least you didn't put it away empty. Cus that would have most likely killed the battery.
And yes Lithium battery's when not used have extremely low self-discharge so that is to be expected.

Next time if you want to be sure, put it away at like 60%-80% charge.

But for this case, you did about the best you can do to preserve the battery. So nothing to worry about.

(ive left Lithium batteries same type as in phones for over 8-9 months and they lost about 5%-10% charge and work as they should no problem, but i did take care to store them at 3,85V (about 60%-80% charge) the best voltage to store lithium batteries as they chemical reaction is at its 'calmest'.)

When i ask for more specs, don't expect me to know the answer!
I'm just helping YOU to help YOURSELF!
(The more info you give the easier it is for others to help you out!)

Not willing to capitulate to the ignorance of the masses!

5 minutes ago, AdvocateOfNyx said:

It should be fine while 100% is not the ideal percentage to leave it at, your battery will be fine minus a near unnoticeable loss in capacity, chances are you would wear out the battery more by using it on a daily basis.

In search of the future, new tech, and exploring the universe! All under the cover of anonymity!

1 minute ago, HanZie82 said:

Nah it will be fine, at least you didn't put it away empty. Cus that would have most likely killed the battery.
And yes Lithium battery's when not used have extremely low self-discharge so that is to be expected.

Next time if you want to be sure, put it away at like 60%-80% charge.

But for this case, you did about the best you can do to preserve the battery. So nothing to worry about.

(ive left Lithium batteries same type as in phones for over 8-9 months and they lost about 5%-10% charge and work as they should no problem)

The optimal percentage is about ~50% depending on how the phone measures percentage, (some phone manufacturers Apple is the best known for this like to change their perception by allowing phones for example to display 80 - 100% as 90 - 100% thereby the phone will appear to have a longer battery life for the first while when people are most likely to charge their phones, and when fast charging the phone the phone will appear to charge faster than it actually does) thereby 50 - 60% would be the best for a month 60 -70% for 3 months, and 70 - 80% for a year.

In search of the future, new tech, and exploring the universe! All under the cover of anonymity!

2 minutes ago, Wh0_Am_1 said:

The optimal percentage is about ~50% depending on how the phone measures percentage, (some phone manufacturers Apple is the best known for this like to change their perception by allowing phones for example to display 80 - 100% as 90 - 100% thereby the phone will appear to have a longer battery life for the first while when people are most likely to charge their phones, and when fast charging the phone the phone will appear to charge faster than it actually does) thereby 50 - 60% would be the best for a month 60 -70% for 3 months, and 70 - 80% for a year.

Hence the broad percentage range i gave. And also the actual needed voltage to be sure. Since every manufacturer does it differently. (infuriating imho)

When i ask for more specs, don't expect me to know the answer!
I'm just helping YOU to help YOURSELF!
(The more info you give the easier it is for others to help you out!)

Not willing to capitulate to the ignorance of the masses!