2080 super now or 2080 ti later?

I'm looking for an update but not a 30 series card. Right now I have a Gigabyte 1060 6GB and I am looking at a 2080 Super although I was wondering if I should just get the 2080 ti once the 30 series cards drop and everyone starts upgrading at the end of the year. Mainly I will be playing competitive siege on it at 165FPS, possibly streaming too. Additionally I have a concern about my PSU being enough as I have a 650w Antec and I am concerned about the 2080 ti pulling too much. My CPU is a Ryzen 9 3950x which is a beast on its own, but I just don't want to end up not being able to run the 2080ti with my PSU. I put my build into PC part picker and it said I would have enough power but I have seen the 2080 ti's pull more than what part picker says. Just want to be researched before I go spending a lot of money.

If you're only intending on streaming and gaming a 2080 Super is just fine.

Please mention or quote me if you want a response. :) 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I run a rx5700xt with a 3600x and max seige out at 1080p 144fps no trouble at all. The 2080 super will more then do the job. 

The price difference of the 2080super and 2080ti is crazy. I’d get the 2080 super and call it a day 

No cpu mobo or ram atm

2tb wd black gen 4 nvme 

2tb seagate hdd

Corsair rm750x 

Be quiet 500dx 

Gigabyte m34wq 3440x1440

Xbox series x

34 minutes ago, Bucka. said:

I'm looking for an update but not a 30 series card. Right now I have a Gigabyte 1060 6GB and I am looking at a 2080 Super although I was wondering if I should just get the 2080 ti once the 30 series cards drop and everyone starts upgrading at the end of the year. Mainly I will be playing competitive siege on it at 165FPS, possibly streaming too. Additionally I have a concern about my PSU being enough as I have a 650w Antec and I am concerned about the 2080 ti pulling too much. My CPU is a Ryzen 9 3950x which is a beast on its own, but I just don't want to end up not being able to run the 2080ti with my PSU. I put my build into PC part picker and it said I would have enough power but I have seen the 2080 ti's pull more than what part picker says. Just want to be researched before I go spending a lot of money.

defo 2080 super. that will take tooo long and still won't be worth.

14 hours ago, Uptivuptiz said:

If you're only intending on streaming and gaming a 2080 Super is just fine.

What 2080 manufacturer would be the best? Trying to get something I don't have to upgrade for a while.

2 minutes ago, Bucka. said:

What 2080 manufacturer would be the best? Trying to get something I don't have to upgrade for a while.

There isn't really a "best" manufacturer. .I recommend just finding a graphics card that seems good to you and then go watch some reviews.

Please mention or quote me if you want a response. :) 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯