Should i build the 800 dollar budget pc?

My laptop recently stopped working and i was wondering if I should build the 800 dollar gaming pc bc i am on a buget and would like to do some gaming. Do you have and suggestions for other buget builds?

It's up to you, they show the build and it's performance, if it's within your budget and it's what you're looking for go for it. If not post your budget and country and we can but together a build list for you.

Main Desktop: CPU - i9-14900k | Mobo - Gigabyte Z690 Aorus Elite AX DDR4 | GPU - ASUS TUF Gaming OC RTX 4090 RAM - Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 64GB 3600mhz | AIO - H150i Pro XT | PSU - Corsair RM1000X | Case - Phanteks P500A Digital - White | Storage - Samsung 970 Pro M.2 NVME SSD 512GB / Sabrent Rocket 1TB Nvme / Samsung 860 Evo Pro 500GB / Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2tb Nvme / Samsung 870 QVO 4TB  |

TV Streaming PC: Intel Nuc CPU - i7 8th Gen | RAM - 16GB DDR4 2666mhz | Storage - 256GB WD Black M.2 NVME SSD |

Phone: Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 - Phantom Black 512GB |

my buget is 1000 dollars and i am in the US

8 minutes ago, Rippugsy said:

My laptop recently stopped working and i was wondering if I should build the 800 dollar gaming pc bc i am on a buget and would like to do some gaming. Do you have and suggestions for other buget builds?

In this time right now its hard to recomed building a new system on any budget… buut if you really want a PC you should go for it because prices wont go down in the next time… maybe try to go used