Why the Hell does clicking on cmd start windows settings

Windows_69420

Yes, self explanatory, but why.  I just reset my laptop to factory default and I was going to do the windows 9.5 thing, but clicking on cmd opens windows settings .

2 minutes ago, Windows_69420 said:

Yes, self explanatory, but why.  I just reset my laptop to factory default and I was going to do the windows 9.5 thing, but clicking on cmd opens windows settings .

Right click on CMD and press Open File Location. Locate the Command Prompt shortcut, right click, properties, and let me know what the value of "Target" is set to.

Main PC [ CPU AMD Ryzen 9 7900X3D with H150i ELITE CAPPELIX  GPU Nvidia 3090 FE  MBD ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-A  RAM Corsair Dominator Platinum 64GB@5600MHz  PSU HX1000i  Case Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic  Monitor LG UltraGear 1440p 32" Nano IPS@180Hz  Keyboard Keychron Q6 with Kailh Box Switch Jade  Mouse Logitech G Pro Superlight  Microphone Shure SM7B with Cloudlifter & GoXLR ]

Server [ CPU AMD Ryzen 5 5600G  GPU Intel ARC A380  RAM Corsair VEGEANCE LPX 64GB  Storage 16TB EXOS ]

Phone [ Google Pixel 8 Pro, 256GB, Snow ]

1 hour ago, Zalosath said:

Right click on CMD and press Open File Location. Locate the Command Prompt shortcut, right click, properties, and let me know what the value of "Target" is set to.

%windir% 

1 minute ago, Windows_69420 said:

%windir% 

It tried to block me when I typed the rest, but That's the important part