reconnect cables with Power switch on

Reconnect , connect or check cable conections ,internal cable connections like 24 pin cable.or others ,with PSU switch on but PC powered off can cause any issue to the computer ? in my case I was only pushing the 24 pin cable to make sure the connection was good , I think was good anyway . the problem was that power switch that was on . the computer was powered off  

2 minutes ago, noobpcbuilder2020 said:

Reconnect , connect or check cable conections  with PSU switch on but PC powered off can cause any issue to the computer ? 

So you're asking if it's okay to turn off the computer and unplug/plug in cables? That's fine. You can even plug/unplug cables while the PC is turned on (except for the power cable, of course :P )

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

1 minute ago, noobpcbuilder2020 said:

Reconnect , connect or check cable conections  with PSU switch on but PC powered off can cause any issue to the computer ? 

why not turn PC off, and remove the power cable, then push and hold the Power button to drain the power from the motherboard?

you should be fine if the PC is off.

We can't Benchmark like we used to, but we have our ways. One trick is to shove more GPUs in your computer. Like the time I needed to NV-Link, because I needed a higher HeavenBench score, so I did an SLI, which is what they called NV-Link back in the day. So, I decided to put two GPUs in my computer, which was the style at the time. Now, to add another GPU to your computer, costs a new PSU. Now in those days PSUs said OCZ on them, "Gimme 750W OCZs for an SLI" you'd say. Now where were we? Oh yeah, the important thing was that I had two GPUs in my rig, which was the style at the time! They didn't have RGB PSUs at the time, because of the war. The only thing you could get was those big green ones. 

Just now, minibois said:

So you're asking if it's okay to turn off the computer and unplug/plug in cables? That's fine. You can even plug/unplug cables while the PC is turned on (except for the power cable, of course :P )

yes but the power switch on the power supply was on. The pc was off yes , I din´t forget to power off the computer XD . 

I ask this because I checked the 24 pin cable conection in this sittuation , I only pushed in the cable anyway  . 

Just now, noobpcbuilder2020 said:

yes but the power switch on the power supply was on. The pc was off yes , I din´t forget to power off the computer XD . 

I ask this because I checked the 24 pin cable conection in this sittuation , I only pushed in the cable anyway  . 

Oh the internal cables! I thought you meant like USB, HDMI, etc.

I would always turn off my PSU in those cases, but doing it once and your PC still works means it's fine.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

1 minute ago, minibois said:

Oh the internal cables! I thought you meant like USB, HDMI, etc.

I would always turn off my PSU in those cases, but doing it once and your PC still works means it's fine.

yes still working , I will try to not forget to turn off the PSU next time .  

3 hours ago, VioDuskar said:

why not turn PC off, and remove the power cable, then push and hold the Power button to drain the power from the motherboard?

you should be fine if the PC is off.

Well because I forget to do that I know that is ideal . 

thank you.