GPU 0% Usage in WarZone and Fortnite...

MacThiz
Go to solution Solved by Eigenvektor,
3 minutes ago, MacThiz said:

For some reason when playing Fortnite and Warzone im getting 0% GPU Usage which I track through task manager and NZXT CAM software.

It's physically impossible for your GPU to have 0% usage while running at 120-140 fps... Task Manager is known to be no good in the values it reports, not sure about NZXT CAM.

I'd say as long as the game runs as it should, there is no issue with anything other than the software used to report its usage :)

List of Specs on my Unit:

MSI Z170A MPower Gaming Titanium (MS-7A16) 

Intel Core i7-7700K, 4400 MHz 

16GB 3600 but running at 2300

MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X (MS-V330)

Dual Monitor Set up:

ASUS VG278QR 27” Gaming Monitor, 1080P Full HD, 165Hz (Supports 144Hz), G-SYNC Compatible, 0.5ms, Extreme Low Motion Blur, Eye Care, DisplayPort HDMI DVI

and some shitty 24" dell

Issue: 

For some reason when playing Fortnite and Warzone im getting 0% GPU Usage which I track through task manager and NZXT CAM software. I have no issues with the game its self fps is running at between 120-140 and never crash. Am i being a little bitch or is there an obvious issue with something. Also when im running over watch im in the high %80 to 100 so it seems like there the card is functioning properly..

Things Ive done:

Reinstalled drivers the proper way. (Wife ddisplay drivers in safemode then reinstall)

Tried every guide out there to optimize setting in control panel.

I want to know if this is normal of something def wrong here. I have heard on several forums that War zone has been giving them similar issues but not sure if that true. T

Let me know if there is any more info I can drop to help solve this issue.

Any help is appreciated. 

Thanks.

3 minutes ago, MacThiz said:

For some reason when playing Fortnite and Warzone im getting 0% GPU Usage which I track through task manager and NZXT CAM software.

It's physically impossible for your GPU to have 0% usage while running at 120-140 fps... Task Manager is known to be no good in the values it reports, not sure about NZXT CAM.

I'd say as long as the game runs as it should, there is no issue with anything other than the software used to report its usage :)

Remember to either quote or @mention others, so they are notified of your reply

Thank you very much that what I was thinking any software you recommend that give an accurate reading?? Im downloading MSI afterburner now.

1 minute ago, MacThiz said:

Thank you very much that what I was thinking any software you recommend that give an accurate reading?? Im downloading MSI afterburner now.

Afterburner it is :) good choice, let us know the results, but as @Eigenvektor said, no issues as long as games run fine :) 

1 minute ago, MacThiz said:

Yep, Afterburner + RivaTuner is the one I'd try as well :)

Remember to either quote or @mention others, so they are notified of your reply