Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Corsair iron claw or..?

Kaiser fakinaway

I'm looking for a new mouse i currently have a corsair harpoon and a logitech g502. I'm thinking about buying a corsair iron claw but i'm not sure... The corsair harpoon is perfect but it's too small height wise and the logitech 502 is good but it's too long and too short making my ring finger and pink finger constantly mess up my control with the mouse due to getting dragged on the mouse pad. I have kind of a claw and fingertip grip also decently sized hands would the corsair iron claw be a good fit for me? If not what do you suggest?

34 minutes ago, Kaiser fakinaway said:

I'm looking for a new mouse i currently have a corsair harpoon and a logitech g502. I'm thinking about buying a corsair iron claw but i'm not sure... The corsair harpoon is perfect but it's too small height wise and the logitech 502 is good but it's too long and too short making my ring finger and pink finger constantly mess up my control with the mouse due to getting dragged on the mouse pad. I have kind of a claw and fingertip grip also decently sized hands would the corsair iron claw be a good fit for me? If not what do you suggest?

I have both the Harpoon and the Ironclaw. I retired the Harpoon from use as it was just a little small to fit comfortably in my hand. Not that the Ironclaw is huge but it has a much more natural fit in my hand. The Harpoon felt like I had to keep a tighter grip on it to move it around. The Ironclaw just seems to track right along with my hand. My hand feels relaxed on the Ironclaw.

Not a very objective response but I hope it helps.

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—I took the one less traveled. So where the heck am I?

(Apologies to Robert Frost)

5 minutes ago, zaster said:

I have both the Harpoon and the Ironclaw. I retired the Harpoon from use as it was just a little small to fit comfortably in my hand. Not that the Ironclaw is huge but it has a much more natural fit in my hand. The Harpoon felt like I had to keep a tighter grip on it to move it around. The Ironclaw just seems to track right along with my hand. My hand feels relaxed on the Ironclaw.

Not a very objective response but I hope it helps.

It really did because that's my issue with the harpoon. It's a good mouse but i wish it was a tad bit bigger, thanks