Electric Violet: I finally stopped settling and built my dream PC

acegard

Electric Violet (Imgur Link)

18.0.1.thumb.jpg.64a3df45e976b65a08bca8bc3af08084.jpg

This has been an excellent experience, start to finish. I learned a ton, messed up a bunch, but at the end of the day I have a machine that I am excited to sit down in front of and game on, produce and edit with, and have as a showpiece and something to be proud of.

18.2.thumb.JPG.09cc88f18f6cf58365e9aef828d68774.JPG

Here is the PCPartPicker list.

Sure, the 3800X isn't the best processor on the market, but it has been really fun to overclock and I am very pleased with its performance. Without going into too much detail, the AMD platform has a little bit of sentimental value for me being the processor I was given by a friend (an R5 1600) in a bad part of my life and brought me back to PC gaming and into a spectacular hobby and excellent community.
I'm happy to finally call this build complete. Thank you all for coming on this journey with me, and I look forward to discussing it with all of you in the comments!

18.4.JPG

Looks super clean!

Nice work!!

See my Build here!

Intel 6700k -  Strix GTX 1080Ti - Corsair AX760 - Corsair Dominator 16GB 3000MHz - ASUS Maximus VIII Hero

Seagate Barracuda 1TB -  Samsung 120GB 840 - Samsung 840 EVO 250GB - Corsair H100i - Corsair Air 540 White -

Corsair AF120 - 2x Noctua NF-F12 - 3 x Noctua NF-S12

Dell S2417DG - Dell UH2515H 

Beautiful rig. I recently built mine and kinda wish I'd have gone water cooling. I love Noctua and they do a decent job but there's just something about a slick watercooled build like yours that really stands out!