Plan to build new pc

Budget (including currency): 5000 sar (around 1330 usd)

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: 1080p games some video render and stteam

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

So i plan to get new pc and made this list on pcpart picker i have few questions but will ask at the bottom

Now this dosn't include case since i want to get one local and don't mind the price

So my questions are:

Can i overclock it?

Is the motherboard good? ( i checked x570 thry all out of stock)

Do i get better performance if i get 3600 ddr4 ram instead of 3200? (Like 5$ between them)

Should i get rx 5700 xt instead of 2060super? 

Is the psu good? (Don't plan to upgrade for another year or 2) also 650w and 750w gold are out of stock 

Or should i get EVGA SuperNOVA 650 P2 or corsair cv650

Also on pc part picker it says

The  Noctua NH-D15S 82.52 CFM CPU Cooler may require a separately available mounting adapter to fit the MSI B450-A PRO MAX ATX AM4 Motherboard.

dosn't adapter come with the box?

last thing what to choose between noctua nh-d15s or d14? (Both around same price d15s got discount)

thank you for your time and checking out this topic

2 minutes ago, Missing ghost said:

Noctua has marked their newer coolers as "AM4"

Should try to find some 3600MHZ CL16 RAM, CL18 won't be much better than 3200mhz CL16, but if the price is the same you might as well grab it.

I'd highly suggest ditching your aftermarket CPU cooler and using that money on your GPU though, either for a 5700/XT or 2070/super depending on pricing. the stock cooler will be fine.

the motherboard is fine, just make sure your case has airflow with a mesh front.

I edit my posts a lot, Twitter is @LordStreetguru just don't ask PC questions there mostly...

Spoiler

What is your budget/country for your new PC?

what monitor resolution/refresh rate?

What games or other software do you need to run?

Thanks for the help

I found out the 3600 was cal 18 and found 3200 cal16 so i gusse i will take the 3200

Isn't rx 5700xt got alot of bad things going on where people say its had and green screen etc...

I found ASUS PRIME X570-P RYZEN 3 AM4 WITH PCIE GEN4, DUAL M.2 HDMI, USB 3.2 G

For around 800 sar (around 203 usd) 

As for case thinking about nzxt 510 not sure about

Also found local psu  coolermaster GOLD FULL MODULAR, 80+ GOLD CERTIFIED 750W POWER for same price as the evga psu (the psu don't have free shipping on newegg so i have to pay around 40usd for shipping and the total would be close to the one i post)

54 minutes ago, Missing ghost said:

If you don't plan on doing any overclocking, the stock cooler and B450 Motherboard should be fine. 

Going for 3600 Mhz is quite overkill as 3200 Mhz with CAS Latency of 16 or below should be fine for the amount of memory supported by the Ryzen 5 3600. If you want to use an X570 for PCIe 4.0 interface it is totally fine. In my opinion, I would ditch the Noctua CPU cooler and maybe use it on a better GPU like a 2070 Super, 2070 or RX 5700XT. The NZXT Case is fine as it is a nice budget case

• 2 weeks later...

New update i decied to go for micro atx build

I changed the gpu to rtx 2070super 

Removed noctua cooler

750w psu gold

However since i go for micro i don't have many options

I was thinking of getting asrock x570m pro4

But i heard its not that great for overclocking 

What about getting asus tuf b450-m plus gaming and maybe aftermarket cooler for overclocking ( i also don't see my self getting upgrade to cpu in next 2-3 years) and yes i need to buy one today or tomorrow

2 hours ago, Missing ghost said:

New update i decied to go for micro atx build

I changed the gpu to rtx 2070super 

Removed noctua cooler

750w psu gold

However since i go for micro i don't have many options

I was thinking of getting  (Same VRM as

But i heard its not that great for overclocking 

What about getting asus tuf b450-m plus gaming and maybe aftermarket cooler for overclocking ( i also don't see my self getting upgrade to cpu in next 2-3 years) and yes i need to buy one today or tomorrow

A 5700XT would work out cheaper. The driver issues on AMD are much better after the driver update.

A 550W/650W psu is enough.

Is the MSI B450M Mortar MAX available ? You lose out on Ryzen 4000 support, but there is still the other Ryzen 3000 cpu's. The Asus TUF B450M is terrible, so avoid that. The ASRock is ok for an 6 or 8 core, but it would depend on the price vs the MSI if that is available to you.