Recommendation for DAC + Amp AIO

Giga Bus Driver

Looking to purchase a DAC and Headphone Amp combo. I'm not looking for anything fancy but something decent for a budget price. Availability is an issue for me so I've sort of narrowed down to few options that I can purchase. Not sure whats the difference is between all the FiiO models. But my usage is going to be for just at home, connected to my computer. So I won't need it to be portable. Would prefer having both mic and headphone, but not having a mic port is not a huge issue. Volume knob is a plus! Prefer the best sounding option for price. Will be listening to music on a Sennheiser 6XX

FiiO K3

FiiO A5

FiiO E10K

FiiO Q1MKII

FiiO K5

Rode A1

iFi Audio Zen

Topping D3

E10k has been a reasonable option for a hot minute now. Not that the 6xx are hard to operate.

4 minutes ago, EmoRarity said:

E10k has been a reasonable option for a hot minute now. Not that the 6xx are hard to operate.

Yea but I've heard people saying having an AMP really makes it better. Not to mention my onboard is pretty shite.

10 minutes ago, Giga Bus Driver said:

Yea but I've heard people saying having an AMP really makes it better. Not to mention my onboard is pretty shite.

The E10 is an amp. It is also a dac. Epic combo style. Works very well for its price point