$2,000 Gaming Build w/ MOBO Troubles

Budget (including currency): $2,000

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: The Witcher, Call Of Duty, League of Legends

I am planning a build for my friend and we have mapped out everything to make him happy. The problem is he is looking to buy now and we just cannot find a motherboard that is in stock. We are building it around a AMD Ryzen 7 3800x. Does anyone know a good MOBO with an AM4 socket and is in stock right now?

Here is the link to our PC part picker: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/XnF39G

Thanks

Is the Prime PRO not an option? It says it's in stock at Newegg.

Desktop: Intel Core i9-9900K | ASUS Strix Z390-F | G.Skill Trident Z Neo 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 | EVGA GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER XC Ultra | Corsair RM650x | Fractal Design Define R6

Laptop: 2018 Apple MacBook Pro 13"  --  i5-8259U | 8GB LPDDR3 | 512GB NVMe

Peripherals: Leopold FC660C w/ Topre Silent 45g | Logitech MX Master 3 & Razer Basilisk X HyperSpeed | HIFIMAN HE400se & iFi ZEN DAC | Audio-Technica AT2020USB+

Display: Gigabyte G34WQC

I just checked Newegg US and it says that the mobo on your build is in stock.

Nice! It would suck to have a great build halted because you can't get the mobo!

Unmarking as solved...... The mobo just went BACK out of stock...... 

looks like the strix x570-e is in stock but its a additional $50.  Not sure if that matters to you tho

Current Rig=  AMD Ryzen 9 5900x, Asus Crosshair Hero VIII, EVGA RTX 3070 FTW3 ultra, 32gb Corsair Vengence Pro RGB 3000hz White, EVGA 750 P2 PSU, 1TB Samsung 980 Pro, 500gb samsung 860 evo, 250GB Samsung 850 evo, 2TB Samsung 970 Evo Plus, 2TB seagate firecuda sshd,  LianLi PC 011 Dynamic XL ROG edition, Corsair h150i elite capelix