Best Graphics Card for Intel i9 9900K?

What is best/most complementary graphics card to go with Intel i9 9900K? (Disregard price)

2080Ti

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

water cooled titan RTX

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

The most expensive one.

Before you reply to my post, REFRESH. 99.99% chance I edited my post. 

My System: i7-13700KF // Corsair iCUE H150i Elite Capellix // MSI MPG Z690 Edge Wifi // 32GB DDR5 G. SKILL RIPJAWS S5 6000 CL32 // Nvidia RTX 4070 Super FE // Corsair 5000D Airflow // Corsair SP120 RGB Pro x7 // Seasonic Focus Plus Gold 850w //1TB ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro/1TB Teamgroup MP33/2TB Seagate 7200RPM Hard Drive // Displays: LG Ultragear 32GP83B x2 // Royal Kludge RK100 // Logitech G Pro X Superlight // Sennheiser DROP PC38x

23 minutes ago, Fasauceome said:

water cooled titan RTX

I read up on some things and apparently the difference between the Titan and other high end GPU’s in very little and not worth the pricing. I heard it’s almost the same thing as the EVGA FTW3 Ultra Hybrid rtx 2080 ti.

5 minutes ago, Premsanity said:

I read up on some things and apparently the difference between the Titan and other high end GPU’s in very little and not worth the pricing. I heard it’s almost the same thing as the EVGA FTW3 Ultra Hybrid rtx 2080 ti.

the RTX titan is only matched because the thermal constraints limit the impact of the extra cuda cores, but any improvement over the stock FE cooler will notably improve performance.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

2 minutes ago, Fasauceome said:

the RTX titan is only matched because the thermal constraints limit the impact of the extra cuda cores, but any improvement over the stock FE cooler will notably improve performance.

I know I said disregard pricing but do you think it’s worth the extra money? I’m currently building a pc with i9 9900k 

9 minutes ago, Premsanity said:

I know I said disregard pricing but do you think it’s worth the extra money? I’m currently building a pc with i9 9900k 

Lol no it's definitely not worth the extra money. The 2080 ti is arguably also not worth the extra cost, compared to the 2080 super.

Primary PC:

22 minutes ago, Fasauceome said:

Lol no it's definitely not worth the extra money. The 2080 ti is arguably also not worth the extra cost, compared to the 2080 super.

The one I listed up there was the one I had picked out but wanted other people’s opinions 

EVGA Kingpin or MSI lightning, some of the best binned, best overclocking ability, should be able to overclock over what a Titan gets you, and cheaper. 

Or if you want to mess around with SLI and all it entails, 2x 2080ti's.  Or a Titan RTX (id personally buy a kingpin before a titan).

9900k wont cause a bottleneck in any of the above regardless.

El Zoido:  9900k + RTX 4090 / 32 gb 3600mHz RAM / z390 Aorus Master 

The Box:  3900x + RTX 3080 /  32 gb 3000mHz RAM / B550 MSI mortar 

5 minutes ago, Zberg said:

EVGA Kingpin or MSI lightning, some of the best binned, best overclocking ability, should be able to overclock over what a Titan gets you, and cheaper. 

Or if you want to mess around with SLI and all it entails, 2x 2080ti's.  Or a Titan RTX (id personally buy a kingpin before a titan).

9900k wont cause a bottleneck in any of the above regardless.

I saw bad reviews on the Kingpin that’s why I threw that option out 

9 minutes ago, Premsanity said:

I saw bad reviews on the Kingpin that’s why I threw that option out 

Overall it certainly is nowhere near worth the cost (huge upcharge over a 2080ti).  Hell a 2080ti upcharge isnt worth the cost.  A titan is double the cost of that (probably the worst value).  But if money is no option...

All that said a buddy of mine has a kingpin that runs stable at 2170mhz.  Thats the highest I have personally seen.  My best 2080ti gets to 2090mhz on liquid, the other one doesnt OC well at all.  XC ultra and ROG Strix.  If you are looking at the best best, its a super high quality 2080ti or the Titan basically.

El Zoido:  9900k + RTX 4090 / 32 gb 3600mHz RAM / z390 Aorus Master 

The Box:  3900x + RTX 3080 /  32 gb 3000mHz RAM / B550 MSI mortar 

3 minutes ago, Zberg said:

Overall it certainly is nowhere near worth the cost (huge upcharge over a 2080ti).  Hell a 2080ti upcharge isnt worth the cost.  A titan is double the cost of that (probably the worst value).  But if money is no option...

All that said a buddy of mine has a kingpin that runs stable at 2170mhz.  Thats the highest I have personally seen.  My best 2080ti gets to 2090mhz on liquid, the other one doesnt OC well at all.  XC ultra and ROG Strix.  If you are looking at the best best, its a super high quality 2080ti or the Titan basically.

Here’s my build:

CPU: Intel 9990k

Cooler: Corsair H115

RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 32Gb

Storage: Samsung 970 Evo Plus 2tb

GPU: undecided

PSU: Corsair Hxi 750

Case: Cooler Master Masterbox K500