Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Anyone used UNMS before?

TubsAlwaysWins

Im trying to get a UNMS server set up, and the first device I added got taken offline for a firmware update or something as soon as I added it. It was a critical radio and I needed it to not go down. Now im a little hesetant to add anything else to my controller because of this reason. Anyone had experience with this before or know how to stop it?

Thanks

My PC: 

CPU: Intel i5-6600K @ 4.7Ghz Motherboard: EVGA Z170 FTW RAM: 2x8GB Corsair LPX GPU 1: EVGA GTX 1060 FTW GPU 2: MSI R9 270X HAWK Case: NZXT H440 Blue Storage: 120GB PNY, 1TB Hitachi Monitor: Asus VC279 Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB (MX Brown) Mouse: Logitech G602

Guest PC: 

Spoiler

CPU: AMD FX-8320 Motherboard: Some shit Gigabyte board RAM: 2x4GB G.Skill Ares 2133Mhz GPU: EVGA GTX 570 DoubleShot Case: Idk. Some cheap case Storage: 250GB HDD Monitor: Some NEC thing Keyboard: Logitech G105 Mouse: Some Microsoft mouse

1 hour ago, TubsAlwaysWins said:

Im trying to get a UNMS server set up, and the first device I added got taken offline for a firmware update or something as soon as I added it. It was a critical radio and I needed it to not go down. Now im a little hesetant to add anything else to my controller because of this reason. Anyone had experience with this before or know how to stop it?

Thanks

I tried setting it up with an airCube but had to disable because the airCube would sometimes have connection issues. Not sure if that was the exact cause but the problem went away after disabling.

The UniFi cloud controller seems to work better, but of course, it's limited to the UniFi line.

Have you tried asking in the Ubiquiti forums?

14 hours ago, Falcon1986 said:

I tried setting it up with an airCube but had to disable because the airCube would sometimes have connection issues. Not sure if that was the exact cause but the problem went away after disabling.

The UniFi cloud controller seems to work better, but of course, it's limited to the UniFi line.

Have you tried asking in the Ubiquiti forums?

Not yet. Was planning to go there first

My PC: 

CPU: Intel i5-6600K @ 4.7Ghz Motherboard: EVGA Z170 FTW RAM: 2x8GB Corsair LPX GPU 1: EVGA GTX 1060 FTW GPU 2: MSI R9 270X HAWK Case: NZXT H440 Blue Storage: 120GB PNY, 1TB Hitachi Monitor: Asus VC279 Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB (MX Brown) Mouse: Logitech G602

Guest PC: 

Spoiler

CPU: AMD FX-8320 Motherboard: Some shit Gigabyte board RAM: 2x4GB G.Skill Ares 2133Mhz GPU: EVGA GTX 570 DoubleShot Case: Idk. Some cheap case Storage: 250GB HDD Monitor: Some NEC thing Keyboard: Logitech G105 Mouse: Some Microsoft mouse