Looking for HTPC keyboard with gyro

TheyCallMeStrat

Hello, I've had a Logitech K400 Plus for a couple of years now, but the godawful touch pad taught me to hate it. Not to mention the creaking plastic that gives me the shivers every time I hear it...

I have been actively looking for something to replace it with, something not very expensive and comfortable at the same time. Then I saw this video of Linus holding a gyro equipped controller-like keyboard and I WANTED IT!!!! It's compact, looks comfortable, has a gyro instead of a clunky touch pad and I cannot find it anywhere. I live in the UK and I searched through Amazon so much for something like it, but all of the models I came across (the non crappy ones at least) don't have a gyro or at least I couldn't find that they do. Does anyone know what make and model this is, or at least a similar gyro equipped one? Thanks in advance!

i'm left wanting as well. 

We can't Benchmark like we used to, but we have our ways. One trick is to shove more GPUs in your computer. Like the time I needed to NV-Link, because I needed a higher HeavenBench score, so I did an SLI, which is what they called NV-Link back in the day. So, I decided to put two GPUs in my computer, which was the style at the time. Now, to add another GPU to your computer, costs a new PSU. Now in those days PSUs said OCZ on them, "Gimme 750W OCZs for an SLI" you'd say. Now where were we? Oh yeah, the important thing was that I had two GPUs in my rig, which was the style at the time! They didn't have RGB PSUs at the time, because of the war. The only thing you could get was those big green ones. 

24 minutes ago, VioDuskar said:

i'm left wanting as well. 

Not very helpful would you reckon? :)

On 5/5/2020 at 4:27 PM, TheyCallMeStrat said:

Not very helpful would you reckon? :)

correct, but i stand with you in solidarity. 

We can't Benchmark like we used to, but we have our ways. One trick is to shove more GPUs in your computer. Like the time I needed to NV-Link, because I needed a higher HeavenBench score, so I did an SLI, which is what they called NV-Link back in the day. So, I decided to put two GPUs in my computer, which was the style at the time. Now, to add another GPU to your computer, costs a new PSU. Now in those days PSUs said OCZ on them, "Gimme 750W OCZs for an SLI" you'd say. Now where were we? Oh yeah, the important thing was that I had two GPUs in my rig, which was the style at the time! They didn't have RGB PSUs at the time, because of the war. The only thing you could get was those big green ones. 

I hope you find something.  I'm still using the k400 aswell.  When I first built my first HTPC back in 08' I used to use the smaller handheld touchpads, with varying results.  There are a ton a weird ones on Aliexpress now.

Work Rig: i7 3770, GTX 1650, 32GB DDR3, 3TB SSDs

Gaming Rig: X99 Killisre D4. Xeon 2620 v3, Rx570, 16GB DDR4, 500GB NVMe,  2TB of various HDDs

HTPC: Phenom II X6 1055T, GTX 750ti 16GB DDR3, 

Music Rig: Core2 Extreme Q8200(Rebuild in progress)

Laptop: Lenovo Legion Y740, i7-9750H, 15.6, 144Hz, RTX 2060, 16GB DDR4, 2TB NVMe

• 6 months later...