GPU has wrong non-boosted core clock and GPU Tweak II can't recognize my GPU as a Strix Card

So I posted last night, but I figured more out and I pretty much stayed up all night researching for what to do. This shouldn't bother me but for some reason it does.

I have a ROG STRIX 2070 Super Advanced Edition, says it on the box, and on the GPU itself with the serial number

So I just realized that ASUS GPU Tweak II does not recognize my 2070 Super like it did before. It used to say "STRIX-RTX2070S" but now it just says "RTX 2070 Super". It doesn't even recognize that it's a Strix card, and I've reinstalled drivers twice, and GPU tweak 2.

That's problem one.

Problem two is that my idle core clock BEFORE boosting to whatever I set it to is ALWAYS 1605, which is right for the "Gaming Mode" on what the website says, but if I change the profile to OC mode, it's supposed to be 1635, but it doesn't change it.

Even on GPUz, my core clock BEFORE boosting stays at 1605, and never changes depending on what Profile I pick.

Does anyone know why my PC suddenly changed the name of my GpU or why Gpu tweak doesn't recognize my STRIX card? And no it's not that GPU tweak can't recognize different manufactured cards because it does I've seen it with my 1070 and I see it on screenshots online.

Here are reference screenshots there are two: Screenshots of what the name is supposed to look like

I also switched my bios of my card from quiet to performance to see if that was the case since there's a tiny switch on my card but nothing changed

First time i read about that program, did you try using MSI Afterburner or EVGA Precision X instead? These are well known programs and widely used by the community, that support any card on the market. But FYI if you do try using these programs instead remember to close Asus own program first, or they'll clash for priority when your GPU changes speed/temps/etc. leading to worse or no results at all.

Ryzen 7 3700X | Gigabyte RTX 2080 Gaming OC | Corsair LPX 16gb 3200 | MSI B450M Mortar MAX | Corsair H100i v2 | Samsung 850 PRO 512GB | Samsung 860 EVO 1TB | WD Caviar Blue 1TB | Corsair Air 240 Black | Corsair CS650M | Corsair ML120 (3x) | Link