I can't get my internet ports to work correctly.

Gustavo Dutra
Go to solution Solved by Sauron,

Are you sure your router isn't the problem? Does it work fine with other ethernet devices?

I'm having this problem for 4 weeks now. First started with the 1 ethernet port. Which it disconnects every 2 seconds. So i switched to my second one.

The 2 one was working good so far but now today i can't even work now. 
This is my motherboard --- >    https://www.asus.com/Motherboards/ROG-Crosshair-VIII-Hero/

I tried asking on the rog forum but i have to wait 24h which is just very convenient really.......
I'm using these two drivers for the 2 ethernet ports. The intel I221 gigabit is the one disconneting every 2 seconds, the realtek 2.5gb family is the one i'm using now, but is very slow now. Both of them are working "correctly".

I dont know what to test really, pls help if you can...

Desktop Screenshot 2020.05.05 - 09.57.47.17.png

Desktop_Screenshot_2020_05_05_-_10_19_01_47.png

Are you sure your router isn't the problem? Does it work fine with other ethernet devices?

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

10 minutes ago, Sauron said:

I tested the ethernet on my laptop, so as we can see here, its not the cable (thank god) nor the router i think. 

Tho the download value should be way higher than that, but its better than my 1 on my pc...

WhatsApp Image 2020-05-05 at 10.31.27.jpeg

I I have never broken ethernet cable even when I put my sofa on it by accident, doesn't mean you can't brake it.

1 minute ago, RageTester said:

tried resetting router? Try a different ethernet cable, even though I I have never broken one even when I put my sofa on it by accident, doesn't mean you can't brake it.

But if its broken would i even get internet out of it ?

Oh so cable is ok... rollback or update drivers... feels a little bit like speed limiter, could someone else on local network be messing with you?

9 minutes ago, RageTester said:

Oh so cable is ok... rollback or update drivers... feels a little bit like speed limiter, could someone else on local network be messing with you?

What do you mean ? Like someone else is using my internet or something ?

I updated the realtek familiy stuff and it gets worse. Rolling back gets normal again...

30 minutes ago, Sauron said:

I didn't think it was my router, because it was working fine on my phone and laptop. But now its working correctly on my second ethernet port. 

I'll ask on the rog forum about the other port tho.

Desktop Screenshot 2020.05.05 - 10.54.51.22.png