Problem related to motherboard. Please help!

So I am trying to install Asus Ai Suite 3 for my Asus H81-GAMER motherboard and it just says "Can't open AsIO.sys !! ( 2 ).

Can someone help me please? I would really appreciate this. I've seen some people saying that after a Windows reinstall it worked but I really don't want to do that because I would need to install back all the drivers and do all the settings all over again and that takes me between 1 and 2 hours...maybe even more I don't really watch the time when I do that but it really feels like ages. So if someone can help me I would really really appreciate it.

Desktop_Screenshot_2020_05_05_-_01_56_57_49.png

Try running the "Setup" application file instead.

Main Desktop: CPU - i9-14900k | Mobo - Gigabyte Z690 Aorus Elite AX DDR4 | GPU - ASUS TUF Gaming OC RTX 4090 RAM - Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 64GB 3600mhz | AIO - H150i Pro XT | PSU - Corsair RM1000X | Case - Phanteks P500A Digital - White | Storage - Samsung 970 Pro M.2 NVME SSD 512GB / Sabrent Rocket 1TB Nvme / Samsung 860 Evo Pro 500GB / Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2tb Nvme / Samsung 870 QVO 4TB  |

TV Streaming PC: Intel Nuc CPU - i7 8th Gen | RAM - 16GB DDR4 2666mhz | Storage - 256GB WD Black M.2 NVME SSD |

Phone: Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 - Phantom Black 512GB |

1 minute ago, SpookyCitrus said:

Try running the "Setup" application file instead.

It's the same.

8 minutes ago, Andy543 said:

It's the same.

What version of Windows are you running? The H81 chipset is pretty dated, only thing that I can think of is that version of AI suite isn't supported by your version of Windows. I don't even think the AI suite link on your motherboard support page is still updated. You may need to find a newer version that may have a better chance of being compatible.

Main Desktop: CPU - i9-14900k | Mobo - Gigabyte Z690 Aorus Elite AX DDR4 | GPU - ASUS TUF Gaming OC RTX 4090 RAM - Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 64GB 3600mhz | AIO - H150i Pro XT | PSU - Corsair RM1000X | Case - Phanteks P500A Digital - White | Storage - Samsung 970 Pro M.2 NVME SSD 512GB / Sabrent Rocket 1TB Nvme / Samsung 860 Evo Pro 500GB / Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2tb Nvme / Samsung 870 QVO 4TB  |

TV Streaming PC: Intel Nuc CPU - i7 8th Gen | RAM - 16GB DDR4 2666mhz | Storage - 256GB WD Black M.2 NVME SSD |

What version of Windows are you running? The H81 chipset is pretty dated, only thing that I can think of is that version of AI suite isn't supported by your version of Window. I don't think AI suite is still updated. You may need to find a newer version that may have a better chance of being compatible.

image.png.141ded711e2ecbe9a71ee84c1875939b.png

2 minutes ago, SpookyCitrus said:

What version of Windows are you running? The H81 chipset is pretty dated, only thing that I can think of is that version of AI suite isn't supported by your version of Window. I don't think AI suite is still updated. You may need to find a newer version that may have a better chance of being compatible.

I just went on the support page on their site for my motherboard and downloaded Ai Suite 3 from there.

Just now, Andy543 said:

image.png.141ded711e2ecbe9a71ee84c1875939b.png

Is the version of AI Suite 3 you're downloading the one from your motherboard support page?

Just now, Andy543 said:

I just went on the support page on their site for my motherboard and downloaded Ai Suite 3 from there.

Ok that's why, that's an outdated version not compatible with Windows 10 1909 you need to download the most recent version of AI Suite.

Just now, SpookyCitrus said:

Ok that's why, that's an outdated version not compatible with Windows 10 1909 you need to download the most recent version of AI Suite.

And where do I find that? Can you link it here or something?

10 minutes ago, SpookyCitrus said:

Do I download Ai Suite from other motherboards? Because the one that I downloaded is the newest one for my motherboard and I can't find a download Ai Suite general if you understand. I think it's motherboard specific or something.

Just now, Andy543 said:

The same thing happens... :(

I can't find any that are up to date, I don't think it's a currently support program, everything I have read says that Asus' new utility is Armory Crate. Unfortunately I don't think it's going to do with what you want due to the age of the motherboard and it not being supported anymore.

I can't find any that are up to date, I don't think it's a currently support program, everything I have read says that Asus' new utility is Armory Crate. Unfortunately I don't think it's going to do with what you want due to the age of the motherboard and it not being supported anymore.

Well that sucks. This motherboard+processor+ram was everything I could afford when I bought it, couldn't afford anything newer so yeah. F Ai Suite and F Asus for not supporting it anymore. Thanks for all your help guys! Sorry to take your time...