Before I buy parts for my computer-

Yashiees

The case already has two fans on the front, and they're just as good as that bequiet fans (which are the base lowest quality/performance in their range)

If your budget is tight, I strongly suggest saving those 9 pounds and shifting them to bigger storage, go with 2 TB drive or even 3 ... doesn't sound like you're gonna need it, but I promise you that you'll fill that 1 TB drive super fast and you'll be sorry you didn't get something bigger.

Fans is something you can always get later, it's not critical... your system will be cool enough as it is, without extra fans.

Also, this particular case supports 140mm fans on top and front , 120mm on back and bottom ... and the case comes with 2 120mm fans mounted in the front.

You may want to get 1-2  140mm fans to install them in the front and then move one or both of the original  120mm fans that come with the case to the back and above the cpu ... 3-4 fans in total and you have very good airflow.

As suggestion for 140mm fans, maybe something like this :

Fractal Design HF14-BK 118.2 CFM 140 mm Fan (FD-FAN-VENT-HF14-BK) - PCPartPicker

It's more noisy at 100% but also pushes 118 cfm ... with rpm control it can be more silent... even one would be enough in front of the case.

2 hours ago, mariushm said:

The case already has two fans on the front, and they're just as good as that bequiet fans (which are the base lowest quality/performance in their range)

If your budget is tight, I strongly suggest saving those 9 pounds and shifting them to bigger storage, go with 2 TB drive or even 3 ... doesn't sound like you're gonna need it, but I promise you that you'll fill that 1 TB drive super fast and you'll be sorry you didn't get something bigger.

Fans is something you can always get later, it's not critical... your system will be cool enough as it is, without extra fans.

Also, this particular case supports 140mm fans on top and front , 120mm on back and bottom ... and the case comes with 2 120mm fans mounted in the front.

You may want to get 1-2  140mm fans to install them in the front and then move one or both of the original  120mm fans that come with the case to the back and above the cpu ... 3-4 fans in total and you have very good airflow.

As suggestion for 140mm fans, maybe something like this :

Fractal Design HF14-BK 118.2 CFM 140 mm Fan (FD-FAN-VENT-HF14-BK) - PCPartPicker

It's more noisy at 100% but also pushes 118 cfm ... with rpm control it can be more silent... even one would be enough in front of the case.

done that.

Is my CPU fine? Good for streaming/gaming? Or shall I go back to the 3700X but it'll be very expensive.

17 minutes ago, Yashiees said:

done that.

Is my CPU fine? Good for streaming/gaming? Or shall I go back to the 3700X but it'll be very expensive.

Your cpu is fine. 

The CPU doesn't affect streaming, because you're gonna use the video card's hardware encoder to compress the video, so the processor will be used by the game, around 90-95% of it - the cpu may still be used to compress the audio to mp3 or aac but that's basically something like 2-5% of cpu usage on a single core on your six core cpu, it's that little effort.

The number of cores matters for games, and six cores is the "sweetspot" for modern games. More cores (what 3700x would bring) would add minimal improvements in games.

The difference between 3600x and 3600 is something like a couple hundred Mhz more for the 3600x and a better stock cooler on the 3600x - so you get a few percent more performance with 3600x.

Yeah there is 12 threads of that CPU. I originally thought I would get a 3700 but since it doesn't offer much more performance I went with this 3600x and it impressed me. While my overclocked 2060S is working at full blast my 3600x is just chillin'.