What was the first video game you ever played?

ViruZ_HUN

For the PC, it is Grim Fandango, nothing gets close.

For PS1, it is Spyro 3, yes I was very young at these times as I am now 22, and I was very young when Grim and Spyro were released.

What does an Transformer get? Life insurance or car insurance? - Russell Howard - Standup (Made me giggle a bit)

Battlefront 1 or xwing rogue squadron

"Have you tried turning it off and on again?"

HALO, my dad got us an original xbox with halo a long long time ago. when he got lung cancer we took it to the cancer treatment place in zion Illinois and i remember taking my mind off everything with the councilor playing it on their big arse TV.

Remington%2527s+Top+Shot_2011-06-30_20-0

This game was the shizz when I played it my mom spent like 2 Grand making sure our computer at the time could run it flawlessly.

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Unholy Rampage: i7 5930k 4.7GHz 4.4 Ring| X99 
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

Hard for me to say. Maybe super mario bros. MC, Skyrim, and unfortunatley modern warfare 2. 

Doom

Mothership - 3770k @ 4.5 - 980ti SLI - Z77UD5

Protégé - FX8350 @ 4.8 - Fury X - CHVFZ

Age of Empires 2.

BF1942 got close but I didn't actually HAVE the game and I was forced to play at my cousin's for a while.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

I can't remember what my first game was, but I remember playing this a lot:

Crash_Bandicoot3_PAL-front.dlgzj_jpg_300

Uncharted 2. The ps3 was my first console I think and I had lits of fun on uncharted 2 and its predecessor uncharted 1 which is the first video game I ever had officially. This game had such a good story and was very entertaining with all the little puzzles here and there and was pretty nice graphicaly for a game of its time running on the ps3

Cpu:i5-4690k Gpu:r9 280x with some other things

Halo CE

/thread

Regular human bartender...Jackie Daytona.

Megaman 3 on the NES

Honourable mentions for Double Dragon, The Last Ninja & Dizzy on C64.

And I couldn't leave this topic without mentioning Turrican 1 & 2 on Amiga, I still fire up WinUAE and play a few hours of turrican, such an epic game (lot later though).

Main Rig:-

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Server:-

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

My first video game crush was Neverwinter Nights. I have many thousands hours of gameplay in it. I played plenty of games before NWN was released, but none that I loved, just liked.