Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

What was the first video game you ever played?

To this day, it still remains one of my favourite games, Warcraft 2: Tides of Darkness.

Green With Envy

A build based on a children's cartoon

Arkham: Asylum

Because Batman is love/life, Rocksteady can make a 10/10 game, and it was basically the game that took me from Lego games to realizing that there was so much more to find outside of my familiar territory.

they/them

My earliest memory of gaming was rayman on the sega dreamcast.. although the firat game REALLY remember was pokemon ruby version and james bond goldeneye N64. (Think I had over 1000 hours on ruby) I had every pokemon captured except latias and latios and feebass (the really annoying one you can only catch in one square by fortree forest). I had several lvl 100 pokemon and had even wasted my master ball catching some random ass non rare pokemon. Made the classic mistakes any 8 year old would :P or however old I was

The only wasted master ball is an unused one. Although I still have mine in pretty much every game because they feel so haxy

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

lego racers pc :3 also star wars jedi knight jedi academy

CPU: Fx 8350 | CPU Cooler: Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo Now  AMD STOCK CPU COOLER | Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-970A-DS3 (rev 1.1)   NOW MSI 990FXA-GD80 | Ram: Corsair Vengence 8GB DDR3 Motherboard detects 7gb for some weird reason | Graphics Card: SAPPHIRE HD 7870 GHz Edition 2GB GDDR5 |  HDD: 1 TB samsung 

Case: CM elite 310 | Monitor: Aoc e2050S

OS: Windows 8 Professional 64 Bit NOW  Wndows 10 Professional 64 Bit

Power Supply: Cooler Master Thunder 500W NOW GX 650W v2

The worm or Snake.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

Gran turismo 2 <3
Pretty amazing how like ,10 years after I played it, I can now play it on my phone haha

Dark Forces 2: Jedi Knight.

My personal build up for this game was huge. The first Star Wars shooter with a lightsaber. 

It was also the time when the game aisle at CompUSA was alive and thriving. This was a game I couldn't wait to get the box for.

Fallout 3 on PC definitely wins it for me, its how I switched to PC from console.

Pokemon Sapphire. 

CPU - FX 8350 @ 4.5GHZ GPU - Radeon 5700  Mobo - M5A99FX Pro R2.0 RAM - Crucial Ballistix 16GB @ 1600 PSU - Corsair CX600M CPU Cooler - Hyper 212 EVO Storage - Samsung EVO 250GB, WD Blue 1TB

King's Quest IV: The Perils of Rosella

I was about 5 - aboslutely loved it and played through the entire series of Kings Quest games through my childhood <3

There is a new one coming out this year!

Spoiler

Desktop: Ryzen9 5950X | ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Hero (Wifi) | EVGA RTX 3080Ti FTW3 | 32GB (4x8GB) Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3200Mhz | EKWB EK-AIO 360D-RGB | EKWB EK-Vardar RGB Fans | 1TB Samsung 980 Pro, 1TB Crucial P1 NVMe, 4TB WD Black | Corsair 5000D Airflow | Corsair HX850 Platinum PSU | LG 32" 32GK850G Monitor x2 | Ducky DK2108 Keyboard | Steel Series Sensei Ten | MicroLab Solo 7C Speakers | Audio-Technica ATH-M50xBT Headphones | TC-Helicon GoXLR | Audio-Technica AT2035 | LTT Desk Mat | XBOS-X Controller | Windows 10 Pro

Spoiler

Server: Fractal Design Define R6 | Ryzen 3950x | ASRock X570 Taichi | EVGA GTX1070 FTW | 64GB (4x16GB) Corsair Vengeance LPX 3000Mhz | Corsair RM850v2 PSU | Fractal S36 Triple AIO | 10 x 8TB HGST Ultrastar He10 (WD Whitelabel) | 500GB Aorus Gen4 NVMe | 2 x 1TB Crucial P1 NVMe | LSI 9211-8i HBA

Mario Kart 64, I think (was 4 years old at the time, weren't allowed to play that often), if not, Super Mario 64 (got for my 6th birthday, played the shit out of it (was sick as hell at the time))

Ryzen 9 3900X     Corsair H115i Platinum     ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi)     G.Skill Trident Z 3600CL16 (@CL14 and other tweaked timings)     

ASUS ROG 1080TI Strix    Corsair AX 860i     Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB     Samsung 840 EVO 500GB     Seagate Ironwolf 10TBx2     Seagate Ironwolf 6TB 

Acer XB271HU 27" 1440p 165hz G-Sync     LG M2352D 23" 1080P TV     LG C8 55" UHD TV     Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X Glass     Logitech G810 Orion Spectrum      Logitech MX Vertical      Corsair HS70      Windows 10 Pro x64

Super smash 64 and zelda ocarina of time. I had a NES at some point but I was to youg to remeber correctly. ( I was probably like 5-6)

Case : Corsiar Air 540 CPU : Intel i5 8600k GPU : Asus Nvidia 970 DirectCUII RAM : 16gb DDR4 MB : ASUS Prime z370-p PSU : OCZ Modxtreme 700w SSD : Samsung 840 EVO 250gb