Windows 10 update broke the audio driver

Go to solution Solved by hums005,

For Reference to future searchers, the issue was rectified by uninstalling the Realtek software from programs and features, then restarting and running troubleshooter afterwards. 

It seems the Windows update just coincided with the update of some other driver update for realtek or intel which was responsible for the problem. image.png.98a9e5dbd3ff7717406dbb62ff84debb.png

After I updated windows to (1909-OS Build 18363.815), the audio is showing error and when i take device manager, it is not showing any audio drivers and is listing an unknown device Intel High definition SDP. My old audio driver is Realtek and it is showing up as hidden.  

The issue is popping up in several other devices after this update and my PC is a Lenovo thinkcentre. any solutions?

sound.png

sound issue.PNG

Device manager with Audio drivers hidden.PNG

For Reference to future searchers, the issue was rectified by uninstalling the Realtek software from programs and features, then restarting and running troubleshooter afterwards. 

It seems the Windows update just coincided with the update of some other driver update for realtek or intel which was responsible for the problem. image.png.98a9e5dbd3ff7717406dbb62ff84debb.png