How safe is this abomination of slav engineering?

Due to lockdown, my laptop isn't going anywhere anytime soon so in the period of boredom and slavic "ingenuity" boosted by lack of sleep and excess of cardboard I decided to build a stand for it since I used ssd's and mousepad's boxes as a stand. It ended being a lot sturdier and a lot uglier than planned but in any case, I'm fine with how it ended up looking. Run out of insulation tape halfway so I ended up using this crappy whatever tape that looks like shit even to me.
Some pics in spoiler:

Spoiler

20200503_231059.thumb.jpg.9efcdee0b196b0809c01009498e868eb.jpg

20200503_231222.thumb.jpg.3679fad84632062cac346a7508c5a8a1.jpg20200503_231955.thumb.jpg.d0b63b0a01c4545d23672cae285b3484.jpg

I didn't put the bottom case back after cleaning the laptop and wanna do some benchmarks these days and how temps behave without it. Been planning to do that for some time. They never really go over 75°C on any part however long I play and whatever the game is. Quite satisfied with it but I still wanna test it without the case. Just for my curiosity.

But curiosity killed the cat and I don't want it to kill my laptop as well. From what I googled about doing this, laptop dropping down as well as touching the electronics carelessly or at all is to be avoided. All logical, nothing new learned. I recon I'm grounded all the time considering my fridge stopped electrocuting me every time I touched any metallic part of it since I put extruded polystyrene on the floor. I'm still a student renting an apartment, not gonna pay and lay laminate flooring for a landlord even though I'm willing to do the work, so I improvised. It was worth it considering electricity bill savings but I'm still kinda scared of my fridge. Traumas.
Anyway, the bottom:

Spoiler

20200503_231246.thumb.jpg.9acff79224edc56e8d96d6758aa7dbed.jpg

So except those 2 things I mentioned above, are there other possible issues with this? More dust is fine, I cleaned it every tenish days anyway since it used to clog the mesh on the bottom case completely between each cleaning.

It's fine, I've seen more dangerous things. Just don't store screwdrivers underneath it.

REMILIA Mk.IIIE CPU: Ryzen 9 3900X, Cooler: Arctic Freezer II 240 (Noctua NT-H2), RAM: 4x 8Gb sticks of Patriot Viper Steel Series 3600 CL17, Mobo: AsRock X570 Taichi, GPU: Inno3D RTX 3080 iChill x4 10G, Storage: 1TB Intel 670p NVME SSD boot drive, a few 1TB and 512gb SATA/NVME SSDs for game storage, 6 hard drives 1-4 TB, PSU: Corsair RM750 MY2019, Case: Cooler Master Mastercase 5 MC500 (with add-ons, Noctua NF-A14 and Arctic P14 fans), PCIE Cards: Cheap Chinese Marvell 88SE9215 4 port SATA card, Sonnet Allegro USB3.2 Card Monitors: ViewSonic Elite XG270QC (165hz, 1ms MPRT, 1440p, VA, Freesync PP, pneumatic stand), Hp Z27n (IPS, 60hz, 1440p, 8Ms), iiyama G2530HSU-B (75Hz, Freesync, one in landscape, one in Portrait, all on pneumatic monitor stands).

Mic: iSK UPM-1 USB XLR interface with Neewer NW700, Audio: Sabaj A3 160W DAC/AMP + Wharfdale Diamond 220 + Mission MS6 Sub, ifi Zen DAC v2 + ifi Zen CAN, Littledot Mk.II (w/ Soviet Power tubes and British Mulard M8100s/Soviet Voshkod 6JP-EV/ American General Electric JAN 5654W dependent on mood), Sendy Aiva (Primary), Beyer Dynamic DT990 250ohm Black Special Edition, Audeze EL-8 Open Back, Sennheiser HD598SE (modified to be a headset, snapped headband held together with gorilla tape), Mouse: SteelSeries Rival 600, Keyboard: Glorious GMMK ISO with Mengmoda MMD Tactile (main) and Kailh Box Navy (Function keys), Tribosys 3203 brush lubed, Taihao Green forest caps.

KOAKUMA Mk.IB (24/7 Folding Slave PC made of spare parts): CPU: Core i7 4770, Cooler: Some small antex cooler with 80mm fan, RAM: 2x 4Gb Sticks of 2400Mhz DDR3, Mobo: Asus H81i-Plus, GPU: R9 390 Nitro+ (barely fits in case), Storage: 256gb Korean no-name SATA SSD, PSU: Corsair CX550 (Gray label), Case: Antec ISK600 ITX case. [Given away to friend]

15 minutes ago, GroundDead said:

in the period of boredom and slavic "ingenuity" boosted by lack of sleep

Lol the best ideas always come with lack of sleep. As for potential damage, I would be concerned about the laptop slipping off the stand. It looks like it has a pretty decent angle and I don't see any rubber grips on the stand, so there is potential for it to slip off. As long as it stays in place, I don't think you should have any problem. 

2 minutes ago, The_russian said:

As for potential damage, I would be concerned about the laptop slipping off the stand. It looks like it has a pretty decent angle and I don't see any rubber grips on the stand, so there is potential for it to slip off.

Used toothpicks as structural reinforcemement on columns and beams connections and as antislip method by placing them where screwholes are so front shouldn't/can't slip since part of toothpicks are in holes and in columns. Toothpicks were really good idea overall since even though back part isn't "antislip" (due to how that part of laptop is made, resting laptop's speakers on columns seemed like best idea since there isn't anythingbetween them and the case. I avoided the parts that make sound, I forgot the name, it's really late for me), it shouldn't slip as long as front is up since structure ended up being quite rigid.

3 hours ago, iBabySlapper said:

It's fine, I've seen more dangerous things. Just don't store screwdrivers underneath it.

Or batteries, or magnets, etc.