The best customisable keyboard you can't buy?

AndreiArgeanu

So, I was watching videos recently about some older/weird keyboards and found a review recently posted of a pretty old keyboard, the Weytec MK06 (xp era keyboard with MX Clear) and having also watched a short circuit video of Taran trying LOUPEDECK CT so the first time I saw this keyboard I straight away thought of him because he is the macro king and all and I'm surprised I never heard about these keyboards in LTT videos, especially those about Macros and what not, and I could neither find any mention of the keyboard on the forum. Now, Weytec does make a newer better version called the Weytec SmartTouch which I will leave a photo of below. Also this company does not seem to sell such keyboards to the consumer market as they seem very enterprise oriented. I am also amazed of the fact that no other manufacturer made a keyboard like it, I bet many workplaces could make use of such a keyboard. I think it would be very interesting if LTT would be able to get hold of one and make a video on it. Does anyone here happen to have used one? Like it seems a little to good to be true.

Also at last the keyboard is customisable so everything except the touch screen is easily removable.

https://www.weytec.com/en/products/workplace-optimization/

@TaranLMG

image.png.a40e2682744fa077e70318c32e67c06d.pngimage.png.6f2714fbcc3e0a4367503e3bb158cd70.png

Went out of production for a reason.  Might have been bad luck might have been bad management might have been bad product.

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.