mobo dillema please give me some advice

so i am building a pc and i already have an rog case so i figured i would go with an rog motherboard i decided to get the maximus xi hero but im hearing alot of bad stuff about it.. and then i see the Gigabyte Z390  AORUS Ultra or wifi pro witch the pro offers exactly the same as the hero same with the ultra they are almost the same but gigabyte aparently has much better boards.. the order has not gone threw yet on amazon should i stop the hero while i still can and get the ultra or wifi pro btw the ultra is also way cheaper but what i also want to know is if aorus is compatible with aura sinc??? plz let me know thank you

1 minute ago, Gamingisamust said:

so i am building a pc and i already have an rog case so i figured i would go with an rog motherboard i decided to get the maximus xi hero but im hearing alot of bad stuff about it.. and then i see the Gigabyte Z390  AORUS Ultra or wifi pro witch the pro offers exactly the same as the hero same with the ultra they are almost the same but gigabyte aparently has much better boards.. the order has not gone threw yet on amazon should i stop the hero while i still can and get the ultra or wifi pro btw the ultra is also way cheaper

Without having any context for the rest of your build, I can say the Maximum XI Hero and the Aorus Ultra are both pretty good boards, the Aorus more fit for the higher end CPU's in the 1151 socket.

3 minutes ago, Gamingisamust said:

is if aorus is compatible with aura sinc???

No, Aura Sync is an ASUS tech. Only works on ASUS boards.

If you want to control the RGB on the Aorus board, you need to download the Gigabyte Fusion program.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

1 minute ago, minibois said:

Without having any context for the rest of your build, I can say the Maximum XI Hero and the Aorus Ultra are both pretty good boards, the Aorus more fit for the higher end CPU's in the 1151 socket.

If you want to control the RGB on the Aorus board, you need to download the Gigabyte Fusion program.

so i defenently wont be able to control the rgb thats coming with my helios case threw the gigabyte board is what ur saying?

;

Just now, Gamingisamust said:

so i defenently wont be able to control the rgb thats coming with my helios case threw the gigabyte board is what ur saying?

You did not mention the case until now... But no, doesn't seem like the case supports anything other than Aura Sync.

The case connects to a board using an ARGB connector, which I don't think the Aorus board has. But it also seems like the case has physical buttons to choose the lighting effects. Perhaps you could use that?

But didn't GamersNexus make a video review being absolutely not happy with this case? Not sure why again.

P.S. Asus.. Please.. Proofread your manuals

image.png.1b85a8d6ce9b63a89ebe7c4daa0458e5.png

Also, why is everything written skewed o.O

Spoiler

image.png.bf6967daf5cde7e99e035f392bc6549a.png

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

i am 

9 minutes ago, minibois said:

i am getting an i9900k more than likely rtx2080ti evga

trydent z royal 4x8gb samsung evo plus 500gb m2 ssd

2tb firecuda hard drive 650w evga psu

2 minutes ago, minibois said:

You did not mention the case until now... But no, doesn't seem like the case supports anything other than Aura Sync.

The case connects to a board using an ARGB connector, which I don't think the Aorus board has. But it also seems like the case has physical buttons to choose the lighting effects. Perhaps you could use that?

But didn't GamersNexus make a video review being absolutely not happy with this case? Not sure why again.

P.S. Asus.. Please.. Proofread your manuals

image.png.1b85a8d6ce9b63a89ebe7c4daa0458e5.png

Also, why is everything written skewed o.O

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.bf6967daf5cde7e99e035f392bc6549a.png

ohhh no shit please dont say that why were they not happy with the case where can i read this??

2 minutes ago, Gamingisamust said:

ohhh no shit please dont say that why were they not happy with the case where can i read this??

https://www.gamersnexus.net/hwreviews/3466-asus-rog-strix-helios-case-review-benchmarks

Seems like they mainly bashed the fact that it calls itself a 'LAN case', while weighing a lot and having 'straps' that don't serve much good.

Temperatures seem fine, but not exceptional either (considering its price and the fact that it comes with 4 fans already). It is kind of loud though.

yeah i found it so what do u think should i go with the hero or one of the aorus