display scaling issue on fedora 29

i am a new user of fedora the browser, vs code and other application scaling is too bad can you someone help me to fix that i can also attached some screent shots

Screenshot from 2020-05-03 09-04-52.png

Screenshot_from_2020-05-03_09-04-24.png

Screenshot from 2020-05-03 08-59-10.png

Screenshot from 2020-05-03 08-58-53.png

browser fonts are so tiny

There's 2 options: reduce display resolution or use larger fonts. For the first, go to the Display page you've posted a screenshot of, select a smaller resolution from the drop-down menu on the right, confirm if asked and see what happens. Alternatively, in the same location you can see a scale option (bottom) with choices of 100 and 200%. Switch those around to see what effect that has on readability. Elsewhere in the Settings menu you should be able to change the font size, but as I don't use Fedora I can't tell you which option to click.

"You don't need eyes to see, you need vision"

(Faithless, 'Reverence' from the 1996 Reverence album)

bigger issue here... Fedora 29? That was EOL'ed in November last year 😰... Other than that, you can scale fractionally and adjust font sizes with Gnome Tweaks.

i7-9980x 4.20mhz - 19.8 terraflops of ram - 512mb GENERIC VIDEO_CARD - 20w PSU with hyperthreading. 

22 hours ago, GoldSolitude said:

bigger issue here... Fedora 29? That was EOL'ed in November last year 😰... Other than that, you can scale fractionally and adjust font sizes with Gnome Tweaks.

i am a  front end web dev so i thought the font resizing is not a good idea