Hello, I was wondering if anyone could help me find a trustworthy site where I can buy phone parts so I can repair it myself (like with an ifixit guide). Specifically for an Huawei "Honor 8". I need screen and maybe back side if available, stuff like that. I've looked at "parts4repair" but it's site reviews are really bad 😅 and the amazon ones aren't much better.

Thanks.

Because of this coronavirus stuff the logistic companies are a bit messed up, so expect your package to arrive even after like 2 months. Other than that, as an advice i would say not to buy from sellers with less than 95% rating and sort by orders. Singapore Post and AliExpress standard shipping are like the fastest delivery methods. Also, keep an eye on the buyer protection time. A week before it ends, contact the seller and ask for an extension. If he doesn't agree then file a dispute and you will 90% of the time get you money back, by providing evidence.

I've ordered maybe 10 items off of ali in the past 2 months(only one has arrived, but all have left China/Singapore), won a dispute today, and the overall experience is pretty great for the cheap stuff you get. 

Edited by EL02
cant grammar

27 minutes ago, EL02 said:

Because of this coronavirus stuff the logistic companies are a bit messed up, so expect your package to arrive even after like 2 months. Other than that, as an advice i would say not to buy from sellers with less than 95% rating and sort by orders. Singapore Post and AliExpress standard shipping are like the fastest delivery methods. Also, keep an eye on the buyer protection time. A week before it ends, contact the seller and ask for an extension. If he doesn't agree than file a dispute and you will 90% of the time get you money back, by providing evidence.

I've ordered maybe 10 items off of ali in the past 2 months(only one has arrived, but all have left China/Singapore), won a dispute today, and the overall experience is pretty great for the cheap stuff you get. 

All right! xD thank you for your time and advice, will do 🙂