Getting a series of bluescreens

Hey guys. In need of some assistance. Got back from work and turned PC on only to be greeted with a series of BSODs.

The Stops codes are: System_Thread_Exception_Not_Handled Page_Fault_In_Nonpaged_Area System_Service_Exception Kmode_Exception_Not_Handled

Each time is different, sometimes even freezing on the BSOD screen. Already tried. Reseating RAM, testing with individual sticks, set of my older RAM. RAM was running at 2666mhz Tried loading into a boot USB but that's bluescreening too Can't get into Advanced Recovery Mode Im out of ideas, would much appreciate any and all assistance.

One of the stop codes https://imgur.com/gallery/yo0lvoG

I've already swapped out the RAM, Removed gpu and tried launching from onboard graphics, cleared CMOS. still getting blue screen. Unable to boot from usb because it blue screens. Even left it disconnected from any power source for a few hours.

Any and all help is greatly appreciated.

I7-8700

ASUS ROG STRIX RTX 2080

32gb DDR4 Corsair Vengeance RAM @2666

Samsung 970 Evo plus boot ssd

Did you change anything recently? This error sounds like something in the CPU or on the motherboard (latter being more likely) has gone bad.

HAL9000: AMD Ryzen 9 3900x | Noctua NH-D15 chromax.black | 32 GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3200 MHz | Asus X570 Prime Pro | ASUS TUF 3080 Ti | 1 TB Samsung 970 Evo Plus + 1 TB Crucial MX500 + 6 TB WD RED | Corsair HX1000 | be quiet Pure Base 500DX | LG 34UM95 34" 3440x1440

Hydrogen server: Intel i3-10100 | Cryorig M9i | 64 GB Crucial Ballistix 3200MHz DDR4 | Gigabyte B560M-DS3H | 33 TB of storage | Fractal Design Define R5 | unRAID 6.9.2

Carbon server: Fujitsu PRIMERGY RX100 S7p | Xeon E3-1230 v2 | 16 GB DDR3 ECC | 60 GB Corsair SSD & 250 GB Samsung 850 Pro | Intel i340-T4 | ESXi 6.5.1

Big Mac cluster: 2x Raspberry Pi 2 Model B | 1x Raspberry Pi 3 Model B | 2x Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+

11 minutes ago, jj9987 said:

Did you change anything recently? This error sounds like something in the CPU or on the motherboard (latter being more likely) has gone bad.

Haven't changed a thing. Was running fine before I left for work, was not running fine when I get home.

Could it be the cpu? I would need to reseat it to confirm.