ASUS Armory Crate not showing CPU stats

Sina0451

Hi everyone,

I just bought a G531GW 2 days ago and as it came without a OS, I installed Win 10 pro on it and installed every driver for it on the Asus website.

Everything was working totally fine until yesterday; The armory crate just STOPPED showing mu CPU stats and CPU's fan RPM although everything is totally fine for the GPU as you can see.

Any help?

Screenshot (5).png

• 4 months later...

I have had the problem for a while now where armoury crate on my ROG Strix G15 (G512LU) wouldn't display the CPU stats (everything else was fine). I finally fixed it with the following steps
1. Go to https://www.asus.com and search for your type of laptop (or motherboard in case of a desktop PC)
2. select OS and navigate to "software and utility" and download the latest driver
3. open the .zip folder and navigate to the folder called "Uninstall" and execute the file inside called "Uninstall.exe"
4. Restart the PC/Laptop
5. go to the .zip folder again and execute the file called "ArmouryCrateSetup.exe"
6. Restart the pc/laptop
It should now work again (at least for me it did)
Enjoy your working PC

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/13/2020 at 5:58 AM, NoVoid10 said:

I have had the problem for a while now where armoury crate on my ROG Strix G15 (G512LU) wouldn't display the CPU stats (everything else was fine). I finally fixed it with the following steps
1. Go to https://www.asus.com and search for your type of laptop (or motherboard in case of a desktop PC)
2. select OS and navigate to "software and utility" and download the latest driver
3. open the .zip folder and navigate to the folder called "Uninstall" and execute the file inside called "Uninstall.exe"
4. Restart the PC/Laptop
5. go to the .zip folder again and execute the file called "ArmouryCrateSetup.exe"
6. Restart the pc/laptop
It should now work again (at least for me it did)
Enjoy your working PC

Thank you so much for this steps.. I had a problem with my armoury crate for a week now when I open it, it just show that there is a service error and I'm trying to search for ways to fix it and all I see is people uninstalling the armoury crate app, asus framework service, armoury crate service and rog live service and then they download new ones from the asus support page but when I tried this nothing happen and still stays the same.. And then I've read your steps and I uninstalled the app using the file that is in the "Uninstall" folder and installed it again using the "ArmouryCrateSetup.exe and when I restarted it everythings back to normal.. Thank you again for sharing your solution.

• 5 months later...

Thanks, it worked for me. Just an update of armory crate was required.

• 11 months later...

If uninstalling and reinstalling doesn't work for you, try disabling the "Memory Integrity" in "Core Isolation", "Device Security" in Windows 10, then restart the laptop and open ArmouryCrate, now it should be working. It's seems like a strange fix, but apparently AC seems to be trying to glean CPU info by hooking into some memory area protected by this feature, instead of accessing sensor data like other HW monitoring apps like HWiNFO64 and MSI Afterburner, which worked fine even with this Windows feature turned on... Imagine my surprise when I cracked the problem, it was actually intel XTU that gave me a hint, it told me it wouldn't start because Core Isolation was enabled, so I figured the same might be true with ASUS AC.

• 1 year later...
On 2/19/2022 at 9:27 PM, dukki98 said:

If uninstalling and reinstalling doesn't work for you, try disabling the "Memory Integrity" in "Core Isolation", "Device Security" in Windows 10, then restart the laptop and open ArmouryCrate, now it should be working. It's seems like a strange fix, but apparently AC seems to be trying to glean CPU info by hooking into some memory area protected by this feature, instead of accessing sensor data like other HW monitoring apps like HWiNFO64 and MSI Afterburner, which worked fine even with this Windows feature turned on... Imagine my surprise when I cracked the problem, it was actually intel XTU that gave me a hint, it told me it wouldn't start because Core Isolation was enabled, so I figured the same might be true with ASUS AC.

Thank man. Mine got fixed. But would it be safe?