Gaming Build For 300€

You can shave off some cost from the RAM and SSD, you really want a B450 motherboard I promise. If you can expand your budget at all, you definitely want to buy a better motherboard so that you can run a higher core count CPU without problems.

The case looks alright, so I think you should keep it. Have a look at this:

It also includes a much better power supply.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

Just now, Fasauceome said:

You can shave off some cost from the RAM and SSD, you really want a B450 motherboard I promise. If you can expand your budget at all, you definitely want to buy a better motherboard so that you can run a higher core count CPU without problems.

+1 on everything except the power supply. System Power 9 400W units are shit. Jump up to a CX450

7 minutes ago, FelixSpacito said:

Hi, i'm planning to build a pc for around 300€. I've got a list of parts, but i'm not sure it's the best i can get. Should I change something??

https://www.amazon.it/hz/wishlist/ls/3CUGONOUAOHUB?ref_=wl_share

That's the amazon list, I'm from italy

Thank you all in advance

That's about the best you can get for new parts. It might be worth looking at the used market at that budget-- I don't know what's available for you.

4 minutes ago, 5x5 said:

+1 on everything except the power supply. System Power 9 400W units are shit. Jump up to a CX450

they fall into the B tier of the tier list, what are they lacking?

The next cheap but good PSU on pcpp italy is system power 9 500W Gigabyte P650B

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

2 minutes ago, Fasauceome said:

The case looks alright, so I think you should keep it. Have a look at this:

It also includes a much better power supply.

Will the motherboard be compatible out of the box with the cpu?? i dont have another and ordering another would be ass for me

1 minute ago, Grabhanem said:

That's about the best you can get for new parts. It might be worth looking at the used market at that budget-- I don't know what's available for you.

used market here is practically dead for pc gaming

Just now, FelixSpacito said:

Will the motherboard be compatible out of the box with the cpu?? i dont have another and ordering another would be ass for me

there is no guarantee. However, there is also no guarantee that the motherboard you picked will be compatible, either. If you want to improve your budget to guarantee compatibility with 3rd gen Ryzen, I could select a motherboard.

Primary PC:

3 minutes ago, Fasauceome said:

there is no guarantee. However, there is also no guarantee that the motherboard you picked will be compatible, either. If you want to improve your budget to guarantee compatibility with 3rd gen Ryzen, I could select a motherboard.

how much whould it go higher, cant go much because of the whole thing going on in italy with work places, i'll feel bad for my parents, and also the motherboard you included isn't aviable. On the box of my motherboard there is the Ryzen 3000 ready thing, so it will be a better bet, since i'll not upgrade for a long time

6 minutes ago, FelixSpacito said:

how much whould it go higher, cant go much because of the whole thing going on in italy with work places, i'll feel bad for my parents

trust me, you want value for your dollar. If your parents are buying everything for you, maybe offer to add your own money to the spending to cover a part or two.

Here is the cheapest good PC for your money:

Cheapest motherboard that is guaranteed to work with your CPU.

However, if you purchase a B450 motherboard that's not guaranteed, and then contact AMD with your proof of purchase, you can get them to also ship you an Athlon CPU to update the BIOS with. If the motherboard arrives and you need to update it, the CPU is already coming. If the motherboard arrives and you do not need to update the CPU, perfect, you can just send it back.

Here is a good, cheap motherboard:

https://it.pcpartpicker.com/product/zzkgXL/gigabyte-b450m-s2h-micro-atx-am4-motherboard-b450m-s2h

Primary PC: