VESA Mount for MSI Optix G27C2

FeralWombat

So I'm looking for a way to mount this monitor, however the only VESA adaptor plates that I found (AG242M5 from MSI and one from HumanCentric) I couldn't find a seller for neither of them ship who would ship them to Europe. Has anyone based in EU had tried and was lucky to get this shipped?

I contacted MSI support in the country I'm curently in and they weren't of much help. HumanCentric slapped me with a templated answer.

Longshot: maybe someone here has a contact in MSI or HumanCentric that could allow me to get past the templated replies? 😬

7 minutes ago, FeralWombat said:

So I'm looking for a way to mount this monitor, however the only VESA adaptor plates that I found (AG242M5 from MSI and one from HumanCentric) I couldn't find a seller for neither of them ship who would ship them to Europe. Has anyone based in EU had tried and was lucky to get this shipped?

I contacted MSI support in the country I'm curently in and they weren't of much help. HumanCentric slapped me with a templated answer.

Longshot: maybe someone here has a contact in MSI or HumanCentric that could allow me to get past the templated replies? 😬

There are hundreds of vesa mount stands on amazon how are you having trouble finding one?

Quote me for a reply, React if I was helpful, informative, or funny

AMD blackout rig

cpu: ryzen 5 3600 @4.4ghz @1.35v

gpu: rx5700xt 2200mhz

ram: vengeance lpx c15 3200mhz

mobo: gigabyte b550 pro 

psu: cooler master mwe 650w

case: masterbox mbx520

fans:Noctua industrial 3000rpm x6

2 minutes ago, Gundar said:

There are hundreds of vesa mount stands on amazon how are you having trouble finding one?

I'm not having issues finding a stand, it's the adaptor plate I'm having issues with.

and I have found 2 of them, but I can't find a seller that will ship them to Europe

11 minutes ago, FeralWombat said:

I'm not having issues finding a stand, it's the adaptor plate I'm having issues with.

and I have found 2 of them, but I can't find a seller that will ship them to Europe

161732321_Screenshot2020-05-01at6_59_23AM.thumb.png.b472ab3faefe8be1e678ffbeff45bbcf.pngYou don't need an adapter plate

Quote me for a reply, React if I was helpful, informative, or funny

AMD blackout rig

cpu: ryzen 5 3600 @4.4ghz @1.35v

gpu: rx5700xt 2200mhz

ram: vengeance lpx c15 3200mhz

mobo: gigabyte b550 pro 

psu: cooler master mwe 650w

case: masterbox mbx520

fans:Noctua industrial 3000rpm x6